|Peso Rate||Weather||Philippines Time||Join Our Mailing List|
- Category: Philippines Legal Form
- Hits: 10458
(Employment Contract with Confidentiality Non Disclosure Clause)
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
This Agreement entered into by and between:
_____________, a domestic corporation duly organized and existing under and by virtue of the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, with principal office at _____________, and represented in this act by its __Position__, __Name of Officer__, (hereinafter referred to as the "COMPANY");
- and -
_____________ of legal age, Filipino, (single / married / widow), and a resident of _____________, Philippines, (hereinafter referred to as the "Business Development Officer (BDO)"
W I T N E S S E T H: That -
1. The Business Development Officer shall make available his services, knowledge, training and skill to COMPANY and agree to undertake the Scope of Services to wit:
a) To identify new ventures, projects, productions or investments for COMPANY, to advise on profitability of the same and to assist in their planning, development, and implementation;
b) To assist in the improvement, development and implementation of existing ventures and projects of COMPANY;
c) To devise ways and means to ensure the profitability of the said ventures, projects, productions or investments;
d) To negotiate with prospective clients in behalf of COMPANY, subject however to prior authority from the President;
e) To make himself available to go on business trips to other cities, provinces or areas where COMPANY has existing or prospective projects and to accept any assignment to another location, if and when so requested by the President as may be dictated by business exigencies.
f) To perform such other functions or tasks as may be assigned to him by the President.
2. The Business Development Officer understands and agrees that all records and documents of COMPANY and all information, data, procedures or processes pertaining to the business or affairs of COMPANY or that of its clients are absolutely confidential and he shall not disclose or divulge any such information or data to any person or entity without the prior clearance of the President, even after the termination of this Agreement. Breach of this confidentiality shall render the Business Development Officer liable for criminal and civil liabilities under the applicable laws and shall be a cause for the immediate termination of this Agreement;
3. For and in consideration of the Services to be rendered, COMPANY shall pay the Business Development Officer a gross monthly remuneration of __________________________ (P__________) payable every 15th and 30th day of each month;
4. The Business Development Officer shall not engage in or have any share or ownership in a business or occupation which may render himself a competitor of the COMPANY nor act or enter into any transaction which may, in any manner compete or help any person to compete with COMPANY or with any of its businesses;
5. The Business Development Officer shall not use his position for your own personal benefit;
6. In case the Business Development Officer intends to resign from COMPANY, he is required to submit a thirty (30) day written notice prior to the effectivity of such resignation, otherwise, failure on his part to do so will render him liable for damages. However, it is within the sole discretion of the Company whether or not to accept such resignation earlier than the expiration of said period.
7. This Agreement shall be effective for a fixed period from _____________ to _____________.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have hereunto set their hands this _____________ at _____________, Philippines.
COMPANY Business Development Officer
By: General Manager__________________
SIGNED IN THE PRESENCE OF: