|Peso Rate||Weather||Philippines Time|
- Category: Superstitions And Beliefs
- Hits: 11966
1. If one passes through the window instead of the door, a ghost will come.
2. When two dogs bark at night there is a ghost.
3. Before six o'clock at night, children should be in the house or else they may bump into a person without a head.
4. When one passes by an anthill, one should ask to be excused, otherwise, a spirit will play tricks on that person.
5. A person who always uses a bandage on Fridays is a witch.