Author Topic: Re: New Hobby?  (Read 822 times)

Offline torko

Re: New Hobby?
« on: March 07, 2016, 08:18:39 PM »
 I think i like to play Clash Royale for my new hobby

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 06:33:48 AM »
I think i like to play Clash Royale for my new hobby

torko, kind of odd first post, anyway welcome to the forum. You might wish to introduce yourself in the "Meet Your Neighbors" section at the link below, that way the members and staff can get to know you better. I am pretty sure Clash Royale is a game, why not tell us more about it here in this thread.
 http://www.livinginthephilippines.com/forum/index.php?board=35.0
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline GustavoWoltmann

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 10:22:42 AM »
Hello torko, this is Gustavo Woltmann, I played Clash Royale as a hobby too. I'm currently on Legendary Arena with a great deck cards. How about you'? what arena are you now?

For others? are there players of Clash royale here? we can add each other to have a clan. I'm currently on my friends clan in Panama region. If you guys want to join please let me know. I am going to be a publishers of my clan.

Offline iamjames

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 02:31:41 PM »
WTF?????

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 02:36:56 PM »
I was into clash royale.  Now playing Last Empire War Z.  Loving it. In a strong alliance and doing well.
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Offline itsgalf

• Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2016, 05:05:48 AM »
For mobile games, I'm more into this game called Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Reminds me of the old style RPG games. It's quite addicting, and you can still have a lot of enjoyment without paying any money for their gem/lapis system. However, lately they've been really pushing people toward spending more gems in order to be successful with their weekly events...however, it's all up to the individual. If you play it just casually, it's a good game - but it's easy to get sucked into trying to being a completionist with the more difficult trial events and you feel more and more pressured into spending lots of money on the game.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog