Author Topic: Death Squad - Philipppines  (Read 1302 times)

Offline BobHarding

Death Squad - Philipppines
« on: October 25, 2016, 09:13:12 AM »
Husband and wife death squad execute 800 people in brutal Philippines war on drug dealers.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/husband-wife-death-squad-execute-9114244

Video and text

Offline midaut

• Sr Member
Re: Death Squad - Philipppines
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 02:32:47 PM »
Don’t believe it.  It is not difficult to hire actors, face covered, to talk like that.  Come to think of it, if they are real killers, how were they able to contact SBS Dateline?  The article says they “kill” so their children won’t starve, so they are poor, and I assume poorly educated too.  How can they connect with a foreign journalist?  Or, how is it possible that foreign journalists know where to contact the “killers”?   

Offline David690

• Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 09:40:09 PM »
Don’t believe it.  It is not difficult to hire actors, face covered, to talk like that.  Come to think of it, if they are real killers, how were they able to contact SBS Dateline?  The article says they “kill” so their children won’t starve, so they are poor, and I assume poorly educated too.  How can they connect with a foreign journalist?  Or, how is it possible that foreign journalists know where to contact the “killers”?

I agree, do not believe the story.  If that is supposed to be their own statement, the English is far too good.
Londoner at heart

Offline iamjames

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 01:14:43 AM »
The Mirror is a junk rag tabloid which is repeatedly sued for libel and printing hoax stories. It is not taken seriously by anyone with IQs above 50.

Offline GustavoWoltmann

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 01:16:03 PM »
Yes I agree this is not true and don't believe it. Above messages are correct. I'm currently in the Panama right now, but my family in  PH said that they are living peacefully there. The change is really coming.

Gustavo Woltmann is the man!

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog