Author Topic: Baler area in Aurora  (Read 1018 times)

Offline woodenships11

• Act 3 Begins:
Baler area in Aurora
« on: April 20, 2016, 11:40:22 AM »
Anyone have any input on long term rentals in the Baler area of Aurora?? I understand it's a big surfing area. I'm 68-fit but my surfing days are done. I have a nice Phlippina GF and will be looking for a 2-BD. Read they get a typhoon visit on occasion?? Any input appreciated. My thanks in advance.
I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm eager to say hello to some fine new "peeps."

Hi and hope to see you around campus!!! :)

Offline Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am

• Sr Member
  • From California, now living in Sta Rosa, Laguna
Re: Baler area in Aurora
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 12:25:40 PM »
We've never been to Baler, but our relatives have and they say there's a few new tourist resorts that recently have been developed there. http://tinyurl.com/hwhmmey

For other rentals, here's the Google page: http://tinyurl.com/gvx9vzk
"Life is what we all make it to be"!
"It's always a matter of money"!
"Do on to others as they would do on to You, but do it first"!
"Different strokes for different folks"!
"Que Sera Sera"!

Offline Celtictiger

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 08:19:53 AM »
Hi woodenships,

How did you fare in finding accommodation in Baler?? Any expats around that area. What are your thoughts on Baler as a place to live?

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 01:27:41 AM »
My nephew lives there and has shared lots of pics with me on FB. He was the Civil Engineer in charge of building a new resort there a couple of years ago. Check out the Bayler View Resort (yes, I know it's spelled wrong, but it's their name, not mine  :D) www.baylerview.com
I haven't visited yet, but fully intend to next year when we visit again. It's a very nice, laid-back area and I'm told there are plenty of things to see and do. When you go, visit Ermita Park overlooking the bay
Louisville, KY USA

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog