Author Topic: Becareful going to Hong Kong right now!!!!  (Read 3638 times)

Offline wildbill

• Sr Member
Re: Becareful going to Hong Kong right now!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2013, 10:48:28 PM »
Yes john you can get at most hospital  here  and I usually never knock on wood get sick so I'm thinking to get the shot now.

Offline iamjames

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2013, 10:59:27 AM »
There are many types of flu virus. The annual vaccination system in Europe first requires a wait and see approach for which virus is emanating from Asia (the annual bout seems to spread from there). The particular virus must first be identified and they then have about 6 weeks to develop and distribute the appropriate vaccines. It is really a hit and miss thing. The vaccines can be for the wrong virus. I helped a friend distribute those vaccines in Ireland for a few years.   

Offline suzukig1

• Sr Member
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2013, 11:52:08 AM »
...we where given Zithro max 500 mil...

If it is the flu this won't work.  The flu is caused by a virus and Zithromax is an antibiotic that only works on bacterial infections.
Yes it is the FLU suski but I also have phenmonia and that my friend is am infection of the lungs did you know the flu can cause phenmonia and guess what with the flu you will get lots of Drainage to your Lungs right .so what happens if that happen to you. - read this to futher Educate yourself.---Symptoms include fever, cough, sore throat, nausea; symptoms often progress to severe breathing problems, pneumonia that can result in death.
 Definitive diagnosis requires identification of the viral strain by immunological tests.
 Treatment may include antiviral medication and often requires intensive supportive care.
 Control efforts, including culling infected flocks and vaccinating healthy birds, have limited the spread of highly pathogenic bird flu strains.
 In 2011, a mutated strain of highly pathogenic bird flu appeared, H5N1, which is concerning because the existing poultry vaccines are not very effective against the H5N1strain; in 2013, a new strain, H7N9, appeared in China.
 Human infection with highly pathogenic strains of bird flu is uncommon, with about 622 cases reported as of March 2013 since 1997.
 Human infection occurs primarily in people who have close contact with sick poultry in countries where the virus is found; there have been isolated cases of human-to-human transmission.
 There is no commercially available vaccine for humans against bird flu strains; human infection with bird flu is fatal in approximately 60% of infected humans, but only a small number of humans have become infected since 1997.
 Bird flu from the highly pathogenic strains (for example H5N1) is not found in the United States at this time in birds or humans.
plus I will give you an medical page so is to futher Educate yourself for futur use>>>>>>:)http://www.onhealth.com/bird_flu/article.htm

Next time post something that explains a bacterial infection.  Zithromax only works on bacterial infections not viral infections.  I think it's you that needs to educate yourself, as you say.

Offline wildbill

• Sr Member
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2013, 06:56:21 PM »
...we where given Zithro max 500 mil...

If it is the flu this won't work.  The flu is caused by a virus and Zithromax is an antibiotic that only works on bacterial infections.
Yes it is the FLU suski but I also have phenmonia and that my friend is am infection of the lungs did you know the flu can cause phenmonia and guess what with the flu you will get lots of Drainage to your Lungs right .so what happens if that happen to you. - read this to futher Educate yourself.---Symptoms include fever, cough, sore throat, nausea; symptoms often progress to severe breathing problems, pneumonia that can result in death.
 Definitive diagnosis requires identification of the viral strain by immunological tests.
 Treatment may include antiviral medication and often requires intensive supportive care.
 Control efforts, including culling infected flocks and vaccinating healthy birds, have limited the spread of highly pathogenic bird flu strains.
 In 2011, a mutated strain of highly pathogenic bird flu appeared, H5N1, which is concerning because the existing poultry vaccines are not very effective against the H5N1strain; in 2013, a new strain, H7N9, appeared in China.
 Human infection with highly pathogenic strains of bird flu is uncommon, with about 622 cases reported as of March 2013 since 1997.
 Human infection occurs primarily in people who have close contact with sick poultry in countries where the virus is found; there have been isolated cases of human-to-human transmission.
 There is no commercially available vaccine for humans against bird flu strains; human infection with bird flu is fatal in approximately 60% of infected humans, but only a small number of humans have become infected since 1997.
 Bird flu from the highly pathogenic strains (for example H5N1) is not found in the United States at this time in birds or humans.
plus I will give you an medical page so is to futher Educate yourself for futur use>>>>>>:)http://www.onhealth.com/bird_flu/article.htm

Next time post something that explains a bacterial infection.  Zithromax only works on bacterial infections not viral infections.  I think it's you that needs to educate yourself, as you say.
How old are you? do you even know this is not a place for you to fight with your or the other ex-pats.did you even read what I posted.go to your wife and have a fuss im not your kid here. this is a place to post about the ph not a sand box to play in...

Offline wildbill

• Sr Member
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2013, 07:12:04 PM »
I think I know the difference between them Both and if you have gone and read what I posted from the medical page you would comprehend the answer I am not a teacher of the subject viral or bacterial but I will say again go back and read read the posts and the web page on the bird flu if not you don't need to post any thing Else on the matter.

Offline wildbill

• Sr Member
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2013, 07:14:37 PM »
Symptoms include fever, cough, sore throat, nausea; symptoms often progress to severe breathing problems, pneumonia that can result in death.
plus I will give you an medical page so is to futher Educate yourself for futur use>>>>>>:)http://www.onhealth.com/bird_flu/article.htm there is no cure for bird flu just two meds that help fight the virus but then you need antibotics for the phenmonia inside your lungs ,,,,,why im I explaning to a -------------

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2013, 10:53:59 PM »
*** TOPIC LOCKED *** 
Louisville, KY USA

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog