Author Topic: How ya's doing  (Read 400 times)

Offline James in Tagum

How ya's doing
« on: April 27, 2018, 12:25:15 PM »
Glad to have found this forum. been in the yahoo grp for years, not active though. Anyhow, I have a house and family in Mindanao, davao del norte. Currently still working in Taiwan though. Looking forward to retirement in about 5 years from this job. I have been going to the PI since 1988. First visit was via the aircraft carrier USS Midway CV-41. damn those were some good days. Reason for joing this forum mainly is for getting some insight from those who have gone before me and hopefully I will be able to help others as well.
Have yourselves a great day.
James

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
Re: How ya's doing
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 12:49:21 PM »
Glad to have found this forum. been in the yahoo grp for years, not active though. Anyhow, I have a house and family in Mindanao, davao del norte. Currently still working in Taiwan though. Looking forward to retirement in about 5 years from this job. I have been going to the PI since 1988. First visit was via the aircraft carrier USS Midway CV-41. damn those were some good days. Reason for joing this forum mainly is for getting some insight from those who have gone before me and hopefully I will be able to help others as well.
Have yourselves a great day.
James
Welcome to the forum James, good to have you on here for both of the reasons you listed.

I had been to Davao years back, from what I hear it has grown a lot, also spent time in other areas of Mindanao, CDO, Bukidnon etc, hope you enjoy the forum...
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 01:41:00 PM »
Welcome to the site James.  If you have any questions and can't find the answers...ask away.  Hope you find all you are looking for.
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2018, 03:17:41 AM »
Welcome to the group, James! Glad to have you aboard!
Louisville, KY USA

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog