Author Topic: Shipping query  (Read 565 times)

Offline marshie

Shipping query
« on: August 31, 2017, 02:25:43 AM »
Not sure if this is an allowed topic but I guess there's no harm in trying.
Is it legal to ship s** toy to PI for personal use?  Which courier would you recommend if it will be delivered from America to here?

Thank you to those who will answer. 
I tried googling it and I cannot seem to find an answer on which courier.

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
Re: Shipping query
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 02:50:50 AM »
LBC. there are not many restrictions to which they won't ship.  and often, even things on that list are still in the boxes.  So find an LBC place and use them.  Look for more than just the LBC stores.  There is no store any longer in Michigan, but here are workers across michigan who go to chicago and work with people there and then buy the boxes to bring back to michigan and now even offer every size.  for a long time the small, and xl/jumbo were not allowed.  so sometimes you got to find the person in your area that does the job for LBC.
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 04:16:57 AM »
They sell them online at Lazada.com.ph so it must be legal.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline copusmaximus

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 06:00:15 AM »
sex shops are here just not as big as in usa they have no problems with toys it was pregnacy prevention thats hard to get and was banned before. LBC door to door is best and you should have no issues .

Offline marshie

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 05:56:42 PM »
^Thank you for all the replies.  My friend decided to arrange the shipping so I am not sure which was used.    I'll let you guys know if shipping and tax goes well (hopefully it wouldn't have to go through post office).

Offline David690

• Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 11:55:39 PM »
^Thank you for all the replies.  My friend decided to arrange the shipping so I am not sure which was used.    I'll let you guys know if shipping and tax goes well (hopefully it wouldn't have to go through post office).

Yes it might raise a few eyebrows and a few giggles if the package is opened for inspection.  ;D
Londoner at heart

Offline marshie

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 11:58:26 PM »
😅😅😅. Hopefully not.

Offline marshie

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 12:23:23 AM »
I cannot believe it.  I received a letter from Customs requesting for proof of receipt or invoice on the sex toy.  It states that the item is a novelty item but this was tampered (they initially indicated sex toy in the letter) then changed to novelty item as description. So now I know that they opened my box.  Bad news is that I do not have a copy of the receipt and my friend already threw it away.  Hopefully Customs will release it to me when I visit to get it and state that it was a gift.  Has anyone experienced this?  Any idea how much is Customs fee? 
Courier used was UPS.

Offline marshie

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2017, 10:04:07 AM »
^They confiscated my items saying it is part of the things that cannot be shipped here as this is an item that is for immoral act.  Such a hypocrite country.

Offline BudM

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2017, 10:13:40 AM »
LoL.  You should have just gone to a local store and get what you wanted instead of worrying about it.  I was going to tell you that when I order up my mail from the US, (which is never much and not very often) and I have to go pick it up when it goes through customs, they charge me 115 pesos.  Maybe 120 or something like that.  But, I only get documents.  Stuff sent in envelopes of which there are only maybe 6 or 7 at a time whenever I request.
Whatever floats your boat.

Offline bigrod

• Retired USAF Club Mgmt Supt, Personnel Supt & 1st Sgt
  • Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2017, 10:20:47 AM »
Just order it from Lazada and have it delivered to your door.

Chuck
Life is  to short not to live it right the first time

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2017, 11:16:44 AM »
Right now is the time to use LBC.  Don't are what the news says, with the Christmas rush coming, they really do not do any checking or opening of boxes.  My dad taped the  flaps of the box closed using a duct tape/clear tape combo to make is easy to tell if the box was opened at all. Done this 4 times and still no tampering. 

When the gov tried to enforce law a year or 2 ago on every box needing to be scanned or dog sniffed, there was a silent strike on the docks and that sent the message and the government backed off.  There is not the man power and they fall behind 1-2 months every year in the christmas rush.  And there are very few scanners.  Things just do not get checked and that is the way it is. 

Tina talked to a guy in her government that has family that works one of the docks.  They laugh when any government agency tries to enforce better security.  Basically the docks are demanding that if the government wants things scanned, then the government needs to by all the scanners and a lot of them.  That won't happen.  Between that and too few hired...boxes like LBC just get passed through to keep the backup from growing too big.
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Offline marshie

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2017, 11:44:13 AM »
^I was gonna tell my friend to ship it thru LBC as advised here earlier but then he immediately sent it without me knowing.  Boxes thru sea cargo really seem a better idea, I received my box thru UMAC containing items I shoped when I was there few months ago.
They didnít even give me a chance to pay for anything, just said it is confiscated.  They shouldnít have requested me to go to the office to get it.  I just wasted my time and effort.  I also asked why is it illegal when there are legal shops that sell those.

Anyway, I learned my lesson to just buy locally. 

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2017, 05:43:56 PM »
^I was gonna tell my friend to ship it thru LBC as advised here earlier but then he immediately sent it without me knowing.  Boxes thru sea cargo really seem a better idea, I received my box thru UMAC containing items I shoped when I was there few months ago.
They didnít even give me a chance to pay for anything, just said it is confiscated.  They shouldnít have requested me to go to the office to get it.  I just wasted my time and effort.  I also asked why is it illegal when there are legal shops that sell those.

Anyway, I learned my lesson to just buy locally.
I am curious, was it just one item or a bunch of items that can also be bought locally, if more than one then it might be because they do not want people buying things outside the country that can be bought in country but I am surprised they did not just hit you with an outrages tax, I guess they could not do that since you did not have the bill for them to quote from.  :-\
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline iamjames

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2017, 10:07:28 PM »
Just come here and order. It will be delivered to your door. Excellent service - they "come" very quickly.
https://www.lazada.com.ph/shop-personal-pleasure-sensual-toys/

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog