Author Topic: Shipping query  (Read 202 times)

Offline marshie

Shipping query
« on: August 31, 2017, 02:25:43 AM »
Not sure if this is an allowed topic but I guess there's no harm in trying.
Is it legal to ship s** toy to PI for personal use?  Which courier would you recommend if it will be delivered from America to here?

Thank you to those who will answer. 
I tried googling it and I cannot seem to find an answer on which courier.

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
Re: Shipping query
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 02:50:50 AM »
LBC. there are not many restrictions to which they won't ship.  and often, even things on that list are still in the boxes.  So find an LBC place and use them.  Look for more than just the LBC stores.  There is no store any longer in Michigan, but here are workers across michigan who go to chicago and work with people there and then buy the boxes to bring back to michigan and now even offer every size.  for a long time the small, and xl/jumbo were not allowed.  so sometimes you got to find the person in your area that does the job for LBC.
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 04:16:57 AM »
They sell them online at Lazada.com.ph so it must be legal.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline copusmaximus

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 06:00:15 AM »
sex shops are here just not as big as in usa they have no problems with toys it was pregnacy prevention thats hard to get and was banned before. LBC door to door is best and you should have no issues .

Offline marshie

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 05:56:42 PM »
^Thank you for all the replies.  My friend decided to arrange the shipping so I am not sure which was used.    I'll let you guys know if shipping and tax goes well (hopefully it wouldn't have to go through post office).

Offline David690

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 11:55:39 PM »
^Thank you for all the replies.  My friend decided to arrange the shipping so I am not sure which was used.    I'll let you guys know if shipping and tax goes well (hopefully it wouldn't have to go through post office).

Yes it might raise a few eyebrows and a few giggles if the package is opened for inspection.  ;D
Londoner at heart

Offline marshie

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 11:58:26 PM »
😅😅😅. Hopefully not.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog