Author Topic: New Category added The Dark Side  (Read 37531 times)

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
New Category added The Dark Side
« on: September 28, 2015, 08:05:29 PM »
I made a new category "The Dark Side"  for Senior Members with 50 REAL posts and above will be able to ask to be moved into the new group called Senior Member + who can see that section, and of course all categories of moderators will be given permission to see and access that section.

Would any members who already has 50 posts or more be interested in seeing and participating in such a section? 
So members please post in this thread only if you wish to be added to the group who will be allowed to see and post in that section . No other comments will be necessary, if you do not like the idea, that is fine, then do not post in this thread and you will never be able to see that hidden forum, no harm, no foul.

Thank you in advance.

(Updated topic title)
Updated 4/27/18 by Lee2
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 07:13:46 AM by Lee2 »
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
Re: New Category added Politics/Religion & General BS-ing
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 10:41:36 PM »
Let me add, if a member asks to be included and then decides that it is not for them, no harm, no foul, we can move that member back to the member group they already were in before the move, we are just trying to give Sr Members more freedom, more topics and more leeway.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline hitekcountry

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 01:15:10 AM »
Ok, include me.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 01:20:37 AM »
Ok, include me.
Got you, I will move you in a few minutes, please let us know if you run into any issues because of the move to Sr Member +
Thank you for your active participation.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 01:31:19 AM »
BTW you should see no difference but if you scroll down to the bottom to the Just Having Fun section, then you will see the new section at the top.

Offline M.C.A.

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 02:29:09 AM »
I'd sure like to try this, please add me.
My views would be from someone who lives out in the province close to in-laws on a pension.  Norwegian and French heritage.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 02:48:46 AM »
I'd sure like to try this, please add me.
Okay you have been added, I may still have some work to make sure it is working correctly, please let me know if you have any issues because of the move.

Offline blindman

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2015, 09:44:37 AM »
 I don't understand the need to exclude members without enough posts.  Not my call though.  It's too bad.  I was learning a lot from the forum.  Bye 
Mike........

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2015, 09:45:26 AM »
I don't understand the need to exclude members without enough posts.  Not my call though.  It's too bad.  I was learning a lot from the forum.  Bye
Mike you have over 50 posts, so what is the problem? Just ask and you would be included

Offline blindman

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2015, 10:04:35 AM »
Mike you have over 50 posts, so what is the problem? Just ask and you would be included

Ok, please include me then.  I had no idea I had 50 "real" posts.
Mike........

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2015, 10:14:11 AM »

Okay you should be included now, as always if you have any issues with the membership change then please let us know.

Mlke, if I am not mistaken I already met you and your lovely wife in Emerald Isles, don't worry be happy.  ;)

Offline blindman

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2015, 10:37:50 AM »

Okay you should be included now, as always if you have any issues with the membership change then please let us know.

Mlke, if I am not mistaken I already met you and your lovely wife in Emerald Isles, don't worry be happy.  ;)
Thanks Lee.
It's not me that you met.  So far I have not been there.  I am looking forward to meeting some of the members of this forum.
Mike........

Offline coleman2347

• ole jarhead, Tacloban City, Leyte
  • Sr Member
  • Retired Marine, Retired DOD
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2015, 10:46:46 AM »
It's not me that you met.  So far I have not been there.  I am looking forward to meeting some of the members of this forum.

If you dont mind, where do you live now?  Members are scattered all over the Phils

(close quote)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 10:49:34 AM by Lee2 »
The only thing worse than wanting to do it is not doing it

Offline blindman

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2015, 10:56:47 AM »
I'm still here in Wisconsin.  I can't move to the Philippines til I'm done helping my Dad.  As you can imagine hes quite old now.
Mike........

Offline trevor

• Sr Member
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2015, 04:00:04 PM »
Please add me. Thanks.
Never look down on anyone and always extend a helping hand. Tomorrow the role may be reverse.
Life is what you make it. Nothing to do with luck.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog