Author Topic: IP Blocked ?  (Read 614 times)

Offline midaut

• Sr Member
IP Blocked ?
« on: October 28, 2016, 04:52:51 PM »
Hi Administrator,

Since this morning, I cannot open http://www.livinginthephilippines.com/forum/ from Indonesia, but can open using IPs from other countries, is your website blocking IPs from Indonesia ? 

Please advise.

Thanks,
midaut

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
Re: IP Blocked ?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 07:19:40 PM »
Hi Administrator,

Since this morning, I cannot open http://www.livinginthephilippines.com/forum/ from Indonesia, but can open using IPs from other countries, is your website blocking IPs from Indonesia ? 

Please advise.

Thanks,
midaut

Can you give us the ip that is being blocked? Once we know the ip then we can look into it. Sorry you are having that problem.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline midaut

• Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 09:25:38 PM »
Can you give us the ip that is being blocked? Once we know the ip then we can look into it. Sorry you are having that problem.

I am not sure if it is being blocked, I just cannot open it unless I change to a virtual location or VPN.  The last IP with the problem was 115.178.254.255.  But just now I tried again and got connected with 115.178.238.240.  So I guess there is no more problem, thanks again.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 10:02:05 PM »
I am not sure if it is being blocked, I just cannot open it unless I change to a virtual location or VPN.  The last IP with the problem was 115.178.254.255.  But just now I tried again and got connected with 115.178.238.240.  So I guess there is no more problem, thanks again.
I just checked the ban logs and the first ip is not blocked, possibly someone with that ip posted spam way back before I was a moderator, so they might have banned the provider of that ip and that may be why you cannot log in with it. I will keep searching when I have more time to see if I can unblock whatever was causing your problem, glad you are now able to log in and sorry for the problem it caused you.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog