Author Topic: Planning a Trip to Iligan City, Boracay Beach and Davao City  (Read 1082 times)

Offline woodman13

Planning a Trip to Iligan City, Boracay Beach and Davao City
« on: April 24, 2010, 06:06:53 PM »
I am taking a trip to the Philippines in Sept and will travel to Iligan City, Boracay Beach and Davao City. I am staying a month and really just want to keep the first and the last part of the trip open. I am really only planning (activly looking for a place to stay) the week that I am staying at Boracy and letting the rest just come as it may. I don\'t know where I will stay at Iligan City or Daveo....I will figure it out as it gets closer. If anyone can give me more dated info on these places or places I might want to see or stay that would be great. I do have a woman (who lives near Iligan City) I have been chatting with that I plan to see during my trip.

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
Re: Planning a Trip to Iligan City, Boracay Beach and Davao City
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 07:08:07 PM »
I am taking a trip to the Philippines in Sept and will travel to Iligan City, Boracay Beach and Davao City. I am staying a month and really just want to keep the first and the last part of the trip open. I am really only planning (activly looking for a place to stay) the week that I am staying at Boracy and letting the rest just come as it may. I don\'t know where I will stay at Iligan City or Daveo....I will figure it out as it gets closer. If anyone can give me more dated info on these places or places I might want to see or stay that would be great. I do have a woman (who lives near Iligan City) I have been chatting with that I plan to see during my trip.

I was just in Iligan City a few days ago. Its in the middle about 2 hrs from Cagayan de Oro and 2 hrs from Marawi (ARMM territory).

Luckily there are a few hotels IN Iligan and it reminded me of a little baby suburb. In fact - people from Marawi go to Iligan for medical services as they have a large Protestant hospital there that serves foods compatable with them... but if you want more to see - Cagayan de Oro (CDO) may offer more and is the location of the Airport I just flew out of....

BOTH places have 3+ meg DSL so either works in my book  :P

NOTE: Iligan has an INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT currently under construction... but it looks 5-10 yrs away.... still INTERNATIONAL ! Will be nice !

I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

Offline c_a_p_t_a_i_n_r_o_n

• Sr Member
Re: Planning a Trip to Iligan City, Boracay Beach and Davao City
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 07:56:22 AM »
Red Knight Gardens has been recommended to me by 2 or 3 different people       http://redknightgardens.com/

I plan on staying there in October

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog