Author Topic: Using paypal to paypal to send money to the Philippines  (Read 421 times)

Offline BudM

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Using paypal to paypal to send money to the Philippines
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2018, 05:34:50 PM »
They give you the option for recipient to pickup money in pisos or dollars
So, it is still the flat rate of 5 bucks minus one cent for up to $3k minus one dollar even when you transfer USD versus Pesos?  Well, if so and I do decide to switch over, it might be a ways off yet.  I don't think they will jump on increasing the fee for the check deposit too quick.  We will see.
Whatever floats your boat.

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Using paypal to paypal to send money to the Philippines
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 11:32:45 PM »
So, it is still the flat rate of 5 bucks minus one cent for up to $3k minus one dollar even when you transfer USD versus Pesos?  Well, if so and I do decide to switch over, it might be a ways off yet.  I don't think they will jump on increasing the fee for the check deposit too quick.  We will see.

The fee is still a flat $4.99 for all transactions from $10 - $2999. The money goes directly from my bank account to the vendor of my choice and is available immediately. I have literally made a transfer, given the transaction number to them via phone, and within minutes received email notification that the money was picked up. They send notifications via email or text, whichever works best for you. There is a Lhuillier office within 2 minutes from the house. No PH bank account need
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 11:40:51 PM by Gray Wolf »
Louisville, KY USA

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog