Author Topic: Hello from America  (Read 522 times)

Offline bedouin1990

Hello from America
« on: May 23, 2017, 10:11:57 PM »
Charlie here. Retired Orthopedic Surgeon and professional photographer. Will be coming to north Luzon in October to meet a lovely photographer lady. If things go well, I may move there permanently. Have previously lived in Thailand, Saudi Arabia.
Joined forum to learn as much as I can.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
Re: Hello from America
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 10:32:58 PM »
Charlie here. Retired Orthopedic Surgeon and professional photographer. Will be coming to north Luzon in October to meet a lovely photographer lady. If things go well, I may move there permanently. Have previously lived in Thailand, Saudi Arabia.
Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask question and whenever possible try to put them in sections they might belong in, we will all do our best to answer them for you and if in the wrong place, no sweat, one of us will move it, so no worries.

Good luck with your lady, hope it all works out great for you.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline jjcabgou

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 07:58:49 AM »
Welcome Charlie
Where in Thailand did you live?   Have you been to the Philippines before?   I am always curious about how people compare Thailand to the Philippines, which is why I was asking.

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 02:59:40 AM »
Welcome Charlie! I have family and friends in north Luzon. What part is your love associated with?
Louisville, KY USA

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog