Author Topic: Sunday NFL ticket  (Read 1619 times)

Offline SmokeMac

Sunday NFL ticket
« on: May 20, 2010, 04:55:53 PM »
 Just wondering are there alot of sports bars that have the Sunday NFL ticket. I haven\'t been in the PI for over 24 years and that stuff was unheard of.

Moving to the PI is a dream. Dreams are what make life tolerable

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Sunday NFL ticket
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 10:41:19 AM »
Just wondering are there alot of sports bars that have the Sunday NFL ticket. I haven\'t been in the PI for over 24 years and that stuff was unheard of.

Moving to the PI is a dream. Dreams are what make life tolerable

Sunday NFL ticket is offered only by DirecTV and as far as I know DirecTV is not available in the RP.

From Wikipedia:

NFL Sunday Ticket is an Out-of-Market Sports Package that broadcasts National Football League regular season games unavailable on local affiliates. It carries all regional games produced by FOX  and CBS. The ideal customer of this package is presumed (based on advertisements) to be a fan of a team who is unable to see their team on local television because they do not reside in that team\'s market. The package is available in the United States exclusively on DirecTV, in Canada  on several satellite and cable providers, in Mexico and Latin America on Sky TV, in South America and the Caribbean  on DirecTV Latin America, and several cable providers in The Bahamas and Bermuda.

Looks like you\'ll have to find another way to get your NFL \"fix\".   ;D

Good luck!  Let us all know if you find a way to view the games!   :)

Louisville, KY USA

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog