Author Topic: Can\'t post photo\'s  (Read 1976 times)

Can\'t post photo\'s
« on: May 26, 2009, 01:15:04 AM »
my wife and I are trying to post some pics but even tho they are well within size regulation we can\'t get them posted?????
† † † † † † † †  leprechaun

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Can\'t post photo\'s
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 01:40:46 AM »
How are you trying to post them?† What method?

Louisville, KY USA

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 02:49:30 AM »
hi,
†  seems nomatter which topic im on and photo section included i cannot post pics..i managed to get my ID pic on ok but none since says error folder uploader is full or size too big but they are all less than 100kb
†  is it coz i\'m black....or irish lol
† † † † † † leprechaun

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 03:27:39 AM »
Have you uploaded the photos to PhotoBucket or any of the other recommended online links? 
Or are you trying to use the \"Additional Options\" section of the post? 

If so, you might want to browse this post I made earlier:
http://livinginthephilippines.com/forum/index.php/topic,206.msg644.html#msg644

Hang with me and we\'ll get you posting photos in no time.   ;D

Anybody else want to jump in, c\'mon.   :)
Louisville, KY USA

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 04:08:39 AM »
grey wolf..
† † † † †  my wife and I are enjoying the site and reverting to \'latest posts\' every now and then..ill try the website you posted now,
† † † † † † † † † † † † thanks....leprechaun and pinay pie

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 11:18:09 PM »
I posted a comment here regarding my problems with posting photos, and today it is gone. What happened? Someone replied to my post about how the 150 megapixels only applies to avatars and I can\'t reply obviously because I don\'t see his answer either. Has there been any problems here? As in, did someone hijack this forum? I was under the impression that posts are kept for some time.

Regarding the profile photo, I tried to post a larger photo but it would not download. However when I resized it, it did. My pic is pretty tiny so not really representative of what I look like. Not that it really matters ;D

I am still trying to learn how to move around in the forum. I edited my profile a few days ago and saved it. But yesterday when I went to check it had reverted back to the previous profile. Go figure!

Meg

Offline aerosick

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 01:18:12 AM »
"We're here to preserve democracy, not practice it."

Gene Hackman: Crimson Tide ~ 1995

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 06:04:00 AM »
I posted a comment here regarding my problems with posting photos, and today it is gone. What happened? Someone replied to my post about how the 150 megapixels only applies to avatars and I can\'t reply obviously because I don\'t see his answer either. Has there been any problems here? As in, did someone hijack this forum? I was under the impression that posts are kept for some time.

Regarding the profile photo, I tried to post a larger photo but it would not download. However when I resized it, it did. My pic is pretty tiny so not really representative of what I look like. Not that it really matters ;D

I am still trying to learn how to move around in the forum. I edited my profile a few days ago and saved it. But yesterday when I went to check it had reverted back to the previous profile. Go figure!

Meg

Meg,

As head housekeeper†  ::)† I often read through the forum and do a little cleaning up.† Many times I will move posts to a new board to keep similar topics together.† And sometimes when someone goofs up I\'ll simply sweep away the messed up posts so other members and guests have a more pleasant and uncluttered experience.† No harm, no foul.†  :)
Louisville, KY USA

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog