Author Topic: Our House In Asturias / Cebu  (Read 3452 times)

Offline Braddo

• Sr Member
Our House In Asturias / Cebu
« on: June 19, 2009, 05:01:22 PM »

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
Re: Our House In Asturias / Cebu
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 10:16:43 PM »
Nice house!
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 10:32:55 PM »
nice looking house and family you deserve the best and looks like you got it.

the murf

Offline Braddo

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 07:19:04 AM »
Nice house!

Thank you Mr Lee,

It is only humble but we plan to extend a second floor next year then I will be a proud Australian
Cheers Mate

Offline Braddo

• Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 07:21:56 AM »

the murf

Hello Murf,

Yes my Family are the best never asking never complaining, my nieces, nephews and cousins are all great kids.
I am one happy Australian who can\'t wait to get back to the beautiful country.
Cheers Murf

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 04:02:29 PM »

the murf

Hello Murf,

Yes my Family are the best never asking never complaining, my nieces, nephews and cousins are all great kids.
I am one happy Australian who can\'t wait to get back to the beautiful country.
Cheers Murf

hey mate sorry it took me so long getting back but no internet for two weeks...sorry  :(

Murf

Offline Braddo

• Sr Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 06:39:54 AM »
Hi Murf,

I was wondering where you had gone too not hearing from you in awhile I thought you may have gone walkabout. Not much happening here in Aussie land I am just booking my flights to return in Februay hope to maybe catch up with a few of you guys.

Cheers Mate

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 02:24:21 AM »
Hi Murf,

I was wondering where you had gone too not hearing from you in awhile I thought you may have gone walkabout. Not much happening here in Aussie land I am just booking my flights to return in Februay hope to maybe catch up with a few of you guys.

Cheers Mate

Braddo, nice to hear from you mate! would love to think I could have the house done by then so I could put you both up and we could all do some \"shooters\" and tell some lies :), but I doubt it, Money the root of all evil if you don\'t have it :) is drying up fast, but hey Rome was built in a day or may it was two!  By the way just to show my ignorance what is \"walkabout\" ? mean.

Murf

Offline c_a_p_t_a_i_n_r_o_n

• Sr Member
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 03:28:27 AM »
By the way just to show my ignorance what is \"walkabout\" ? mean.

Murf

walkabout is \'strine for AWOL   (loosely speaking)

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 03:38:37 AM »

Murf

walkabout is \'strine for AWOL   (loosely speaking)

Murf

walkabout is \'strine for AWOL   (loosely speaking)

wow how dumb that was!....I recall doing that one time in a far away place call \"newland\", Thailand, basicially an 1970\'s version of Angles city, I just happen to stay drunk and party for like 18 days on a 3 day leave ...oh well they took  a stripe and one months pay, but not stupid enough to discharge me, needed all the warm bodies they could get.... thanks Ron

Murf

Offline c_a_p_t_a_i_n_r_o_n

• Sr Member
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 04:14:49 AM »
\"walkabout\" is not restricted to military......any period gone missing can be ascribed to \"gone walkabout\"

Orignates from aborigine period where young men would go off into the desert to prove their manhood

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2009, 07:29:51 AM »
\"walkabout\" is not restricted to military......any period gone missing can be ascribed to \"gone walkabout\"

Orignates from aborigine period where young men would go off into the desert to prove their manhood

seems I\'m really not of Irish decent but \"aborigine\" ...for that is what I was doing going \"walkabout\" to prove my manhood...hmmm to bad it never lasted...ah we can\'t go back but it is sure nice to remember :)   like Sly in the movie \"Cobra\" when the chief accuses him of having and \"attitude\" problem, I am sure the same thing has been said of me, more than once but like \"Sly\", \"yes but its just a little one\"

murf who\'s walkabout days may not be as done as \"they\" think?...has anyone ever figured out just who the hell \"they\" are when someone writes that? if so please let me know?

Offline Braddo

• Sr Member
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2009, 09:18:36 AM »
Hi Murf,

Cheers Mate

Braddo, nice to hear from you mate! would love to think I could have the house done by then so I could put you both up and we could all do some \"shooters\" and tell some lies :), but I doubt it, Money the root of all evil if you don\'t have it :) is drying up fast, but hey Rome was built in a day or may it was two!  By the way just to show my ignorance what is \"walkabout\" ? mean.

Murf
[/quot

Hi Murf, good to hear from you again Walkabout is an aboriginal word meaning take a few necessities and head of into the bush walking not knowing quite where you will end up.

My meaning is grab a slap of beer and head of to some peaceful spot thats good on the eye and enjoy thinking about what pleasures will come my way next. Like you money would be a good start and good health without that the rest is history.

Cheers Mate   (roll on February) :)

Offline Braddo

• Sr Member
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2009, 09:23:45 AM »
Hi Murf, good to hear from you again Walkabout is an aboriginal word meaning take a few necessities and head of into the bush walking not knowing quite where you will end up.

My meaning is grab a slap of beer and head of to some peaceful spot thats good on the eye and enjoy thinking about what pleasures will come my way next. Like you money would be a good start and good health without that the rest is history.

Cheers Mate   (roll on February) :)

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog