Author Topic: money market  (Read 1669 times)

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
money market
« on: June 19, 2009, 06:41:50 PM »
my wonderful Irish friend, the pesos was up yesterday for almost half the day, but be careful don\'t let the bug catch you with pesos fever.

in 2004 when i came here the exchange rate was somewhere close to 58 at one point 57.9 one day and i went crazy, that why i suggest every one carry two bank accounts over here always keeping one in a us dollar account and not spending it except for emergency just in case the peso goes through the damn roof and then go covert all the us dollars to pesos.

you got to read the wires and papers everyday no not playboy you fool  but Forbes, the weekly standard, world banking report and of course must follow the currency market.

Currency trading is a very make or break field , I did fine at it myself for years until i got lazy and let the firm talk me into not trading on my own anymore which was an all day job but at least i was making money, I signed over 10 grand to my broker and in 6 months i was penniless,yes there was some bad times, but i rather lose my own money thank you....i suggest you read daily the leader market indicators and pray Korea or Iran don\'t bomb, Israel, for if they  do you better move here quick. my friend.

also subscribe and read everything you can on       http://www.xe.com/ucc/

take some of the free demo course where they will give you 50 grand to play around with to see how you do you find out it is time consuming but you can learn a lot about the currency markets, wall street is small potatoes who out moneys them every day 22 to one.

if you have any questions just asked

the murf

Re: money market
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 07:15:43 PM »
Murf,
†  I would neither have the time, money or confidence to dabble in currency markets. However, I see the logic in two seperate accounts. That\'s certainly something to consider. I was wondering if after the recession bedded in and less OFW money was returning to RP might prices there in property reduce along with the value of the peso. Obviously I\'m just being inquisitive and more than a little \'hopeful.\' Anyway, shall certainly keep my ear to the ground and my antenna wiggling in the breeze!

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog