Author Topic: Haven\'t seen hide nor hair of Murf in a number of days  (Read 6367 times)

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
Re: Haven\'t seen hide nor hair of Murf in a number of days
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 12:01:43 PM »
Hey, you wake up Sunday Morning,after staying up till 4am smoking on the water bong with your \"recovering wife\", you look at each other and, your wife says, \"hey dude it\'s Sunday, what you going to do, think we should go to church!, you say help yourself, but I am hitting the the bong, the wife says, OK let me get a drink , I\'ll be right in,\"

WOW !

I just had a feeling and i KNEW it that my neighbors werent burning the trash every weekend at night ! Now I finally know what that smell was  ;D

I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 12:06:37 PM »
Hi Murf,

Indeed you got me worried friend but after reading the message of Capt. Ron I understood.
By the way with your special medicines you should absolutely stay of the garlic.  

Have nice day.

Boomerang

Boom, glad to see you and your lovely other half, man I didn\'t know i wasn;t suppose to eat garlic , i put it in everything, thanks for telling me.

Murf

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2009, 04:02:58 PM »
MURPH ! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME - GET THE SMARTBRO USB DEVICE FOR UNDER P1k

YOU LOD IT LIKE A CELL PHONE AND GET UP TO 2MEG INTERNET SPEED !

ANY SMART OUTLET AND VENDOR SELLS THESE... under P1k
Lower price just announced recently ! Used to be P4k last year ! Under 1k now !

http://smart.com.ph/bro

I was interested in one of these, but I am told that the 3g network here is overcrowded and you are lucky to get even 500G/b. I can get that on my plan 999........ sometimes  :(

Colin

Thanks \"Father Colin\", now before you go jumping on me, that was not a religious reference but a term of endearment due to your advance years upon this earth which should give you some title, I think \"Father Colin\" very becoming, so please take that is the sense of a joke as I meant it, if you think it not funny, then i will never call you that again my friend.

Thanks for checking and thinking of me, I have a Nokia 95N 8GB that I can access smart wireless right now, but due to my hands shaking from the nuraopathy that is an extension of the Agent Orange when it spreads into your adrenal glands, my hands can\'t operate the cursor on the cell phone to get to our site, I tried for an hour one day never got past, Man.com and the weather channel, so its just another one of those things that with this physical shell I have wearing out , more and more parts, can\'t be rebuilt, but hey thats life, I am out of money this month, out of internet for the most of it, fried 3 pieces of damn expensive computer equipment.

Now all I need to hear is that Obama has decided that to pay for socialized medicine in the US, he is cutting all retirement and Military and SSD checks effective NOVEMBER 01, 2009, I think I will think about becoming depressed.or an alcoholic , is just that I hate those damn meetings, and the doughnuts are always stale, nice place to met \"chicks\" though, AA, or NA has bloomed a many good marriage.

Hey, you wake up Sunday Morning,after staying up till 4am smoking on the water bong with your \"recovering wife\", you look at each other and, your wife says, \"hey dude it\'s Sunday, what you going to do, think we should go to church!, you say help yourself, but I am hitting the the bong, the wife says, OK let me get a drink , I\'ll be right in,\"

Man if you want no divorce and your an alcoholic or a hard core coke user marry another one, shucks those guys don\'t fight about nothing unless of course the supply is gone then there is a BIG problem :(

Murf

Murf, you can call me anything you like, but perhaps Lolo (grandfather) would be more appropriate  ;D ;D ;D Bing has been called Lola by some or the youngsters and the other day one called her Nay, short for Nanay (mother). She decided to dye her white hair brown but now regrets it and has to grow it out again. I always preferred it white and she often got comments from Filipinas on how nice it looked. I now how trouble finding her in the supermarket if we are separated  ;D

The Smart device does not have any keys to operate, you just plug it into a USB port on your computer and use it as an alternative to a modem. You will need to check to see if the 3g network is available in your area.

On the subject of alcoholics, one of my brother-in-laws has obvious become one, although I doubt if he will admit to it. Bing was wondering if anyone know of any AA meetings here on Palawan.

Colin

Offline graham

• Sr Member
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2009, 06:03:09 PM »
MURPH ! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME - GET THE SMARTBRO USB DEVICE FOR UNDER P1k

YOU LOD IT LIKE A CELL PHONE AND GET UP TO 2MEG INTERNET SPEED !

ANY SMART OUTLET AND VENDOR SELLS THESE... under P1k
Lower price just announced recently ! Used to be P4k last year ! Under 1k now !

http://smart.com.ph/bro

I was interested in one of these, but I am told that the 3g network here is overcrowded and you are lucky to get even 500G/b. I can get that on my plan 999........ sometimes  :(

Colin

Thanks \"Father Colin\", now before you go jumping on me, that was not a religious reference but a term of endearment due to your advance years upon this earth which should give you some title, I think \"Father Colin\" very becoming, so please take that is the sense of a joke as I meant it, if you think it not funny, then i will never call you that again my friend.

Thanks for checking and thinking of me, I have a Nokia 95N 8GB that I can access smart wireless right now, but due to my hands shaking from the nuraopathy that is an extension of the Agent Orange when it spreads into your adrenal glands, my hands can\'t operate the cursor on the cell phone to get to our site, I tried for an hour one day never got past, Man.com and the weather channel, so its just another one of those things that with this physical shell I have wearing out , more and more parts, can\'t be rebuilt, but hey thats life, I am out of money this month, out of internet for the most of it, fried 3 pieces of damn expensive computer equipment.

Now all I need to hear is that Obama has decided that to pay for socialized medicine in the US, he is cutting all retirement and Military and SSD checks effective NOVEMBER 01, 2009, I think I will think about becoming depressed.or an alcoholic , is just that I hate those damn meetings, and the doughnuts are always stale, nice place to met \"chicks\" though, AA, or NA has bloomed a many good marriage.

Man if you want no divorce and your an alcoholic or a hard core coke user marry another one, shucks those guys don\'t fight about nothing unless of course the supply is gone then there is a BIG problem :(

Murf

Bing has been called Lola by some or the youngsters and the other day one called her Nay, short for Nanay (mother). She decided to dye her white hair brown but now regrets it and has to grow it out again. I always preferred it white and she often got comments from Filipinas on how nice it looked. I now how trouble finding her in the supermarket if we are separated  ;D

Colin

Tay,  ;)

You could do what I did upon finding myself inside MegaMall in 1991, when I turned my back for a minute and my \"then wife\" walked away. I panicked, there where what seemed like a thousand black haired people on that floor, and I couldn\'t see her. I had only been in the Philippines for 1 day and didn\'t even know how to get out of the store let alone get back to the hotel.  :o

After I found her I went and bought a hair thingy that she tied her hair back with, that I would recognise, and I never had a problem after that!!

Graham

Offline c_a_p_t_a_i_n_r_o_n

• Sr Member
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2009, 02:02:31 AM »
but guess what i believed saved me....green asparagus blended with garlic, ginger, mint leaves,hot sauce, Worcester sauce, lime juice, salt and pepper to taste, take 1 teaspoon each time I threw up, the next time instead of being 30 minutes before i threw up it would be 45, threw up again another teaspoon of asparagus, this time an hour before i threw up, did that for 7 hours finally stopped, when i didn\'t;t throw up any more for 12 hours I said, shucks Murf you cheated em again :)

Welcome back to the internet !
Asparagus is my favorite green-stalky-gulay also !
I cook it like a steak and prefer only the top portion. Grilled ! Masarap !

If you get a chance to get to Switzerland they have white asparagus too (grown under shade to prevent uv light) and isn\'t as bitter as green asparagus. The Swiss are nuts about \"schpargel\", just how nuts I didn\'t realise until after skiing in Davos we went to the hotels restuarant. Asparagus is one of the vegetables that my niece would eat, so we ordered one plate each and a fondue to share. The waitress asked if I was sure, strange I thought, but YES I said. She looked a little puzzled.  

Well folks every asparagus I\'d previously eaten was about as thick as my little finger and never been served more than about 8 - 10 pieces

Well these babies , ha, came out thicker than my thumb, about 2 dozen of them on this 15\" plate!!!! EACH!!!
both white and green asparagus with 3 different hollandaise sauces, lemon, orange and grapefruit

Yes the Swiss will eat asparagus as a main meal.....

Broiled white asparagus wih prosciutto, sage and lemon

By the way, my niece barely touched the fondue..... :D

Good to se that we can get it in RP, I\'ll keep my eyes open in future for it.

Oh yeah there\'s also a FULL purple asparagus too.......and a wild asparagus but NOT really asparagus (like wild rice isn\'t really a member of the rice family)

• Sr Member
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 02:26:57 AM »
Thanks \"Father Colin\", now before you go jumping on me, that was not a religious reference but a term of endearment due to your advance years upon this earth which should give you some title, I think \"Father Colin\" very becoming, so please take that is the sense of a joke as I meant it, if you think it not funny, then i will

Murf

Murf, you can call me anything you like, but perhaps Lolo (grandfather) would be more appropriate  ;D ;D ;D Bing has been called Lola by some or the youngsters and the other day one called her Nay, short for Nanay (mother). She decided to dye her white hair brown but now regrets it and has to grow it out again. I always preferred it white and she often got comments from Filipinas on how nice it looked. I now how trouble finding her in the supermarket if we are separated  ;D

Colin

Good job your name isn\'t Ted.........
\"Father Ted\" was a brit tv sit com about 3 parish priests.....hilarious

I loved all four of the main characters for wildly different reasons

Col, sorry if I think of you as \"Father Ted\" from now on.  ;)

Father Jack was my favorite tho......oops sorry Jack

Offline Cuenca_ammer

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 05:38:41 AM »
My suggestion to losing your wife (unintentionally of course  ;D) in a supermarket or anywhere else, don\'t panic. Here\'s what you do:

Go and find the most attractive woman, the one with the biggest boobs, preferably with a low cut tank top and start talking to her. Your missus will find YOU in under a minute.

Guaranteed !!!!

:D

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2009, 07:33:22 AM »
Yes the Swiss will eat asparagus as a main meal.....

That looks grilled to perfection... I would eat MANY plates of that... IF.. it was green ....
I dont want to go dabblin in nature where god hasnt intended us to dabble... and taking the green out of my greens is one of those forbidden areas  ;D hahaha

But honestly.. ya - I would try it... Mmmmm sarap sarap yan !
PS: pls remove the pig first ... My Maranao Asawa and her family would be pissed to H-E-double-hockeysticks !   ;)
I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2009, 01:37:24 PM »
Wow naman Murf,

You\'re still frying those transformers huh! Oh well, that\'s our Murf! Ha ha ha! Anyway, glad to hear that you\'re still around and kicking! Take care and hang around a little bit longer! What do those doctors know anyway!

Art

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2009, 04:52:19 PM »
Wow Murf Murf,

You\'re still frying those transformers huh! Oh well, that\'s our Murf! Ha ha ha! Anyway, glad to hear that you\'re still around and kicking! Take care and hang around a little bit longer! What do those doctors know anyway!

Art

Come one Art, this time it wasn\'t me but an act of God, or whoever runs this place, The strange part when my new one blew to the new house I said boy I am surprised we didn\'t loose power in my nanays house where I was staying then within the time it took for me to think that boom black out, and I know something was horribly wrong for believe me where I live, and no I am not bashing it for I do love it here in the Jungle but most Americans I know wouldn\'t put up with this sh?t , man sometimes it 3 to 5 blackouts a week here.

But when the blackout comes and I am here busily on my computer, I just listen for the 10 second beep of my UPS to come on but this time it didn\'t and then i noticed my laptop had shut down and so had my modem and router, I knew I was in deep do do!.

Today because I had to reformat everything I am looking in Vain for my installation disk for my Lexmark All in One Printer copier, scanner Model Number X4580, :) in case any of you goggle gurus can find a driver for this baby I have no printer.

I can get to the lexmark homepage for EU but not for the US and can\'t find the driver. And god knows I don\'t want anymore wires in this room than I have allready so I love my wireless printer man I can print on that baby from the new house on this laptop before the crash and its a good 65 yards away.

Stay in touch Buddy keep posting, I\'m sure from your character and I mean that in a positive way, but if you get any flack on here just send em over to old Muff,and of course if they won\'t listen to reason from little old me, we send em to Koya Jack, the boy eats nails for snacks.  Good hearing from you we got to get together before my number comes up, I will be in Manila on the 11 of November for a hearing with the VA Docs again, They want to keep punishing me for telling them they don\'t know squat , so they keep scheduling me for more C&P (compensation and pension hearings to see if I merit and increase in my rating, Gosh I know of only 6 cases in the USA where a 100 % total and permanent Disabled Combat Veteran was awarded more than 100% due to special circumstances, but hey if they want me there to probe and ask more questions, not much I can do about it, They haven\'t paid me my travel pay from last months visit yet, The VA here is nothing compared to the care you receive in the USA, I will warn any incoming Veterans of that.

Later my good friend. I hope your enjoying the site, hate to see you leave us!

Your friend, the \"murf\"

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2009, 07:39:08 PM »
Go here...

http://support.lexmark.com/index?page=content&productCode=LEXMARK_X4580&actp=RECOMMEND&id=DR7414&segment=DOWNLOAD&userlocale=EN_UK&oslocale=en_US&locale=en

its 85mb

Wayne   ;D ;D

thats why your the computer expert, it took me  forever but I finally found the site, and be damn if it ain\'t the same link you just sent me, i had to go to customer feedback section, leave a negative comment and then I was hooked up with a live chat real person who gave me the same link, his reasoning for it being no on the main support page which I still think it is, is that some people buy used X4580 at garage sales call Lexmark and say their software got melting in the back of the car window for one of the kids were playing with the CD briefcase....yeah right....but anyway thanks my good buddy...

up and running now, all I need now is color ink and I be set, using a syringe with black ink on my other cartridge for years works just fine, no damage but can\'t figure out the how to inject what color into what cell in the color cartridge,  sent you email regarding plane fares from Butuan to manilia, Cebu is the way to go for them in my opinion a lot cheaper than Pal.

Murf

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2009, 05:50:22 AM »

Father Jack was my favorite tho......oops sorry Jack

Is Father Jack the handsome devil in the middle?  Looks a bit like me when I\'ve had a few too many.   ;D ;D
Louisville, KY USA

• Sr Member
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2009, 08:00:50 AM »

Is Father Jack the handsome devil in the middle?  Looks a bit like me when I\'ve had a few too many.   ;D ;D

Darn tootin. Father Jack lived the whole series on \"a few too many\"

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog