Author Topic: A secret she just couldn\'t keep!!!!  (Read 3549 times)

Offline grizzi

• Sr Member
A secret she just couldn\'t keep!!!!
« on: October 20, 2009, 05:16:51 PM »
Yes, it was a surprise...and a welcome one at that....

;D ;D ;D ;D...and I\'m still smiling....
Greg & Almira† ;-)

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
Re: A secret she just couldn\'t keep!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 07:51:59 PM »
Congratulations to the both of you, damn I love those instant thermometer †that tell you you only have a temp of two and its blue so you might start experiencing some symptoms such as morning sickness in the am for a brief period only the nest 9 months, and you will have these weird cravings for cold anchovy Pizza and Ben and Jerry New York Super Chunk Fudge at 3 am in the morning, its just a miracle what you can buy for under 5 bucks.

All kidding aside Much happiness to the both of you and the new one in the many years to come.

The Murf

ps , if you cant find anchovy pizza we got pretty nice dried Talapia here raised in 55 gallon drums , pretty good if you ever get constipated, , salt in excess qualties can pull a lot of liquid into your small intestines. †:)

Offline coutts00

• Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 08:18:30 PM »
Congrats from the two of us in Oz at the moment, we want the same result soon, have to keep practicing.

Wayne†  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Wayne† ;D ;D

Offline grizzi

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 08:28:05 PM »
Thank you guys for the congratulations.† We have been trying for about 2 years, but between my travelling for work, and her taking care of her mom and dad...its been difficult to say the least. I will admit though, we went to a Dr. in Baybay, Leyte....and he was a take no prisoners, tell it like it is Gyno.† Everyone said he was the one that helped them conceive...so we gave it a shot.† What can I say...45 days later...there are the results... ;D† Still, its all about the stars and planets aligning and just good old fashion practice!!!

Oh, and yes...the Mrs. is already starting to have sensitivity to smells and some food cravings.† Being our first, I don\'t know if thats normal this early on...but it doesn\'t matter...the real fun begins now... :D

Greg & Almira† ;-)

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 09:43:35 PM »
Gratz
I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

Offline don/dez

• Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 02:49:19 AM »
Congratulations You\'ll be proud for sure! ;D ;D

Don/Dez

\"I\'m not the sharpest nail, But I can still be driven\"

Offline grizzi

• Sr Member
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 11:19:25 AM »
Thank you all for your congratulations.†

Now its the big wait until the ultrasound to see if we go pink or blue... ;D ;D ;D
Greg & Almira† ;-)

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 01:00:14 PM »
Thank you guys for the congratulations. †We have been trying for about 2 years, but between my travelling for work, and her taking care of her mom and dad...its been difficult to say the least. I will admit though, we went to a Dr. in Baybay, Leyte....and he was a take no prisoners, tell it like it is Gyno. †Everyone said he was the one that helped them conceive...so we gave it a shot. †What can I say...45 days later...there are the results... ;D †Still, its all about the stars and planets aligning and just good old fashion practice!!!

Oh, and yes...the Mrs. is already starting to have sensitivity to smells and some food cravings. †Being our first, I don\'t know if thats normal this early on...but it doesn\'t matter...the real fun begins now... :D
Yes congrats to the both of you...and yes sensitivity to smells and food cravings are normal at anytime during the pregnancy...hope she does not get morning sickness or you either..ha ha

Offline grizzi

• Sr Member
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 05:14:21 PM »
hope she does not get morning sickness or you either

;D Yeah, her email this morning said she felt like hurling...lol.† She also asked her mom to start cooking more in the dirty kitchen and not the house because almost everything they cook makes her feel sick.† Wow...now I\'m glad I had to travel for work....otherwise I would probably be there with her feeling sick ;D ;D ;D

Really, big thank you to all for the congratulations....and wishing Marko the best on your upcoming wedding! Its still in December...right?

Enjoy! 8)
Greg & Almira† ;-)

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 05:50:58 PM »
hope she does not get morning sickness or you either

;D Yeah, her email this morning said she felt like hurling...lol.† She also asked her mom to start cooking more in the dirty kitchen and not the house because almost everything they cook makes her feel sick.† Wow...now I\'m glad I had to travel for work....otherwise I would probably be there with her feeling sick ;D ;D ;D

Really, big thank you to all for the congratulations....and wishing Marko the best on your upcoming wedding! Its still in December...right?

Enjoy! 8)

Yes, wedding still set for December 12th, when we get the plans all set for the wedding and repecption I will post a invite.† Oh by the way do not be surpraise† if she gets sick if she gets to close to you and smells your body scent

Offline grizzi

• Sr Member
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 06:46:25 PM »
I hope no one minds if I post another picture.† Now, we can say its 100% official that we are going to have a young one in a little over 7 months.†

Thanks to all of you again for all your congratulations.† Due to our ages (I\'m going on 43, the Mrs. is going to be 39), its been a long time to wait...and all I can say is I hope everything goes well with the pregnancy and we will have some new addition pictures in June! ;D
Greg & Almira† ;-)

Offline jonnyivy

• Sr Member
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 10:00:56 PM »
Well,.. its no secret anymore !!
Congrats to you both,... either a Mistissa or Mistisso,.. they are both beautifull,

Jonny
A True Friend Is Someone Who Sees the Pain in Your Eyes While Everyone Else Believes the Smile on Your Face

Offline friendlysaint

• Sr Member
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 10:15:58 AM »
Hey Congratulations Greg n Almira, best news you ever received.

Tell your Mrs. to take it easy (she\'s going 39), don\'t overexert herself.

Another thing their behavior changes when they are expecting, so post your questions n i believe alot of guys will be able to answer u. I\'ve been through it twice, my 2nd son born just 4 mths ago(June).

Cheers mate, Congrats......
Andy
Singapore Iloilo Express
Western Visayas

Offline grizzi

• Sr Member
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2009, 12:00:00 PM »
Thanks to all of you.† I\'ve already mentioned to her about taking it easy, no stress from the family, and getting enough sleep.† She\'s also trying to stay away from MSGs and salty foods (now thats going to be difficult!).† Along with that, regular visits to her Gyno and hopefully everything turns out ok... 8)
Greg & Almira† ;-)

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog