Author Topic: I can. smile, see  (Read 1760 times)

I can. smile, see
« on: November 05, 2009, 03:21:15 AM »

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
Re: I can. smile, see
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 06:28:00 AM »
Ahhh.. pictures from back home... I really REALLY miss those taco vendor stands on 6th in Tucson ! No taste like those in the world !
I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 05:20:50 AM »
Ahhh.. pictures from back home... I really REALLY miss those taco vendor stands on 6th in Tucson ! No taste like those in the world !
I don\'t visit the Taco Vendor stands especially on 6th Avenue.  I am not macho enough any more and I can\'t run fast enough either.  I love Mexican food but not from the street vendors.  Too many bouts of food poisoning for me. 

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 06:17:30 AM »
I don\'t visit the Taco Vendor stands especially on 6th Avenue.  I am not macho enough any more and I can\'t run fast enough either.  I love Mexican food but not from the street vendors.  Too many bouts of food poisoning for me. 

I have heard many a story about that... I wonder if it was an unconscious plan of mine - to slowly build my tolerance up through the years to one day be able to eat the vendor food here in RP?

;D
I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog