Author Topic: Airlines to Philippines  (Read 1600 times)

Airlines to Philippines
« on: December 21, 2009, 04:10:08 AM »
I\'d like to comment on airlines flying into Philippines from USA. Since December of 2008, I have made 4 trips to Philippines to take care of family business. I have 2 trips on Asiana Airline, 1 on Korean air, and 1 on Northwest. Asiana was excellent both times. Did not charge me either time for changing return dates, planes were modern and clean, food good, flight attendants out standing. Korean air was very good. North west left a lot to be desired. I always book my travel  through a Philippine travel agency in Chicago and recieve very competitive rates and the service is good. I think my experience with Asiana is the best I have ever had flying economy class. Just thought I\'d share my opinion with you

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Airlines to Philippines
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 08:42:37 AM »
I\'d like to comment on airlines flying into Philippines from USA. Since December of 2008, I have made 4 trips to Philippines to take care of family business. I have 2 trips on Asiana Airline, 1 on Korean air, and 1 on Northwest. Asiana was excellent both times. Did not charge me either time for changing return dates, planes were modern and clean, food good, flight attendants out standing. Korean air was very good. North west left a lot to be desired. I always book my travel  through a Philippine travel agency in Chicago and recieve very competitive rates and the service is good. I think my experience with Asiana is the best I have ever had flying economy class. Just thought I\'d share my opinion with you

The Filipino travel agent we used for several years, and who was also based in Chicago, recently went out of business.  Would you mind sharing the name and contact info of the agent you\'re using?

Thanks bro!
Jack

PS - Loved Korean Air... Northwest has gone to hell in a handbasket.  Look forward to checking out Asiana next trip.   :)
Louisville, KY USA

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 10:21:20 PM »
Good Morning Jack,

Hope you and your wife are doing well. Here is information on the travel agency in Chicago. Gene and Leslie Brizuela own it and I have done business with them since the mid 80\'s. I have tried others but always come back.

First pacific Travel Center
1801 W. Diversey Pkwy,. Suite 3
Chicago, Il. 60614-1041
Tel: (773) 327-7900
E-Mail-- firstpacifictravel@yahoo.com

Sincerely,

Bill

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 05:02:02 AM »
Good Morning Jack,

Hope you and your wife are doing well. Here is information on the travel agency in Chicago. Gene and Leslie Brizuela own it and I have done business with them since the mid 80\'s. I have tried others but always come back.

First pacific Travel Center
1801 W. Diversey Pkwy,. Suite 3
Chicago, Il. 60614-1041
Tel: (773) 327-7900
E-Mail-- firstpacifictravel@yahoo.com

Sincerely,

Bill

Bill,

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!  Or, as they say in the Philippines (north of the 14th parallel)
Maraming maraming salamat po!

I\'ll pass this info along to Madam Gloria (she who must be obeyed) and ask for her continued blessings.   ;)   ;D

Thanks bud!
Jack

Louisville, KY USA

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 02:45:50 PM »
Yes I have flown on Asiana Airlines also and was very impressed with them, very clean and a pleasure to fly on.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog