Author Topic: My son is born of a Filipino Citizen, at 18 can he choose to be a Filipino  (Read 12206 times)

Offline GregW

• Sr Member
Re: My son is born of a Filipino Citizen, at 18 can he choose to be a Filipino
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2010, 09:29:44 AM »
Tom, here\'s my thinking on this new offshoot to this thread,  a dual citizen would be just that wouldn\'t they?  A citizen.  Not an alien.

Ako si Goyo.   Amerikano akong lawas pero Bisaya akong kasing-kasing

Offline MikeBal

• Sr Member
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2010, 12:35:28 PM »
     \"So....... the point of the posting was\"

I wanted to know what it said but was too lazy to read through it myself. I was hoping if I posted the link, someone else would do it for me. Thanks.
Mike from San Antonio

Offline tom.inbigdtexas

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2010, 02:09:23 AM »
Tom, here\'s my thinking on this new offshoot to this thread,  a dual citizen would be just that wouldn\'t they?  A citizen.  Not an alien.

Hi Greg,

Yes, I agree with you.  I do not understand what this \"aliens in the US getting US welfare\" has to do with this thread which seemed to be about dual citizenship.

Tom in Big D
Dallas, Tx, USA
Mactan, Cebu, PH

Offline aerosick

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2010, 02:35:19 AM »

Hi Greg,

Yes, I agree with you.  I do not understand what this \"aliens in the US getting US welfare\" has to do with this thread which seemed to be about dual citizenship.

Tom in Big D

Tom & All,

My bad... I Posted that in a weak, delirious moment. I had just washed my hands and couldn\'t control my fingers.

That\'s my story...

(I\'ll go back and delete it, hoping I don\'t mess up all of the \"On Topic\" Posts for this Thread.

Billy
"We're here to preserve democracy, not practice it."

Gene Hackman: Crimson Tide ~ 1995

Offline tom.inbigdtexas

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2010, 02:52:18 AM »
I Posted that in a weak, delirious moment. I had just washed my hands and couldn\'t control my fingers.

That\'s my story...

(I\'ll go back and delete it, hoping I don\'t mess up all of the \"On Topic\" Posts for this Thread.

Well, all I can say is that I [strike]never[/strike]  [strike]seldom[/strike]  [strike]sometimes[/strike]  [strike]usually[/strike] ... ok, ok, almost always get off topic. 

But its not my fault... you guys should only talk about what I want to talk about, then I could stay on topic.  ;D

Tom in Big D
Dallas, Tx, USA
Mactan, Cebu, PH

Offline aerosick

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2010, 03:01:35 AM »

Hi Greg,

Tom in Big D

Tom & All,

My bad... I Posted that in a weak, delirious moment. I had just washed my hands and couldn\'t control my fingers.

That\'s my story...

Billy

My \"Off Topic\" Post has been deleted.

Billy
"We're here to preserve democracy, not practice it."

Gene Hackman: Crimson Tide ~ 1995

« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2010, 05:53:05 AM »
I started this thread, and am totaly cool with it going off topic, it is all educatioal. I know that just because I started it doesn\'t give me control rights.  And I don\'t mean to step on toes.  I just enjoy the slight off roads and the educating it gives. Thank you all.  (I\'ll continue to follow to seek if there is more to be discussed)

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2010, 01:25:49 AM »
No harm, no foul in my eyes. 

As long as everyone plays nice, and we all get something out of it.    :) 
Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog