Author Topic: Insurance/car/home/renters  (Read 2391 times)

Offline John A.

Insurance/car/home/renters
« on: March 05, 2010, 08:35:29 AM »
I am moving to the Cebu area and trying to decide where to live. I am bring some of my things and am concerned about insurance. Does such a thing exist there?
This will determine where I will live initially. I would like a place outside the city but plan to travel some and dont want to return to find everything gone and not be able to replace it.
I may also get a car. I know that if I live in the city I really won\'t need one but if I am out a ways it would be nice.
Thanks in advance
John A.

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
Re: Insurance/car/home/renters
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 09:22:50 AM »
I may also get a car. I know that if I live in the city I really won\'t need one but if I am out a ways it would be nice.
Thanks in advance

Cars - I can tell you about....
If you just need a small people mover a member Marko had his eye on this \"CHERY QQ\"... base price about P350k

I have my eye on something bigger (local Suzuki APV van base price 550k) since I occasionally stop by the hardware stores and need something to hold a 2x4 or two...
 But im holding out for a used one at 1/2 price - found one last month 250k but the dealership sold it by the time I returned a week later...
I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
Re: Insurance/car/home/renters
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 10:33:33 AM »
You can always take a Jeepney... ;D

SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog