Author Topic: Panglao Is, Bohol - New Resident  (Read 2059 times)

Offline DaGoodLife4

Panglao Is, Bohol - New Resident
« on: December 24, 2011, 09:28:26 AM »
Greetings and Happy Holidays to all.

My wife, Ivy, and I have just moved to Panglao Is.  We are searching for our little slice of paradise and really like what we see in Panglao.  Thus far, we have secured short term accommodations around Danao and a motorcycle.  We have started exploring the island and scouting out more permanent accommodations.

Our exploring has lead us to meet many wonderful people, but are always open to meeting new as well.  If you reside in Bohol or Panglao, please drop us a line.

Regards,

Dan Grady

Offline Ricky A

• Sr Member
Re: Panglao Is, Bohol - New Resident
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 07:38:29 AM »

My wife, Ivy, and I have just moved to Panglao Is.  We are searching for our little slice of paradise and really like what we see in Panglao.  Thus far, we have secured short term accommodations around Danao and a motorcycle.  We have started exploring the island and scouting out more permanent accommodations.

Our exploring has lead us to meet many wonderful people, but are always open to meeting new as well.  If you reside in Bohol or Panglao, please drop us a line.

Regards,

Dan Grady

hey dan

you picked a great spot to move to.   Bohol, in particular, Panglao is a beautiful place.   Was just there for a month.  Catch you on the flip side if you\'re still in Bohol next yr.

ricky
B E   O F   S I N G L E    A I M  ;   H A V E   A   L E G I T I M A T E    A N D    U S E F U L  
P U R P O S E   A N D   D E V O T E   Y O U R S E L F   U N R E S E R V E D L Y   T O   I T

Offline intocebu

• Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 07:09:03 AM »
I will  be in Cebu end of March 2012 for 3 Days to get Certificate to Contract Marriage.. then going to bohol In Early April for 3-1/2 weeks Near Baclayon to Marry My Fiancee Going to look at Property near the water In Dauis and west of Baclayon and take a Trip to Panglao also..And looking for a Real Small Place to Rent so my Fiancee can start a small Business and we will have time to Enjoy Ourselves between all that... Dave

Offline Foreigner

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 12:16:44 PM »

Regards,

Dan Grady

May I ask where you secured your short term accommodation? I\'ll be in a similar situation around March this year, looking for accommodation in Panglao/Tagbilaran.

Thanks

Gavin

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog