Author Topic: Operations Order No. SBM-2013-027 on 26 November 2013  (Read 9931 times)

Offline tom.inbigdtexas

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Operations Order No. SBM-2013-027 on 26 November 2013
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2014, 07:18:27 PM »
Thank you, Art.

You arrived on our next to last day and I was so disappointed that Bing and I could not spend more time with you and Jho. We really enjoyed the time we spent with you, and we will plan a little better next trip.

Being from Texas I also like plenty of meat on my plate.  I have several favorite eating spots and promise not to let you starve. I'll get the tab at the cheap ones, and we will let Lee pick up the tab at the Kano price places.  :D

I hope we can plan a trip through Manila some day, visit your home, and get a fifty-cent tour of your area riding in Little Red.  I would really enjoy that.

We have only been back a week... and I'm ready to go again. I look forward to the day we can split our time 6 mo here, 6 mo there... then we will have time for all the visiting and activities that we would like to do.

Always Your Freind,
Tom  :)
Dallas, Tx, USA
Mactan, Cebu, PH

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2014, 10:04:31 PM »
I second that motion!  Thank you brother Rufus!  Some times I get too busy to watch all the children in the playpen.   ;D

Dang... Heck... Shoot... Fiddlesticks, Gray Wolf!!!  I wander away from the forum for a while, come back, and find that you have allowed posters of unseemly language to run amuck amongst we of delicate sensibilities.

Take heart, I will place emergency collect calls to you during the wee hours of the morning if I see any more of this ribald activity that may escape your notice.

Sleep tight.  ;D

Yeah, you know me, I'm just a slacker   :o   ;D   :)
Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2014, 10:06:33 PM »
Topic: Re: Operations Order No. SBM-2013-027 on 26 November 2013

;)
Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog