Author Topic: WVs 20 top fugitives bared  (Read 3308 times)

Offline FMSINC

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
WVs 20 top fugitives bared
« on: May 06, 2014, 07:00:03 AM »
This was in todays local paper I'm sure most of these people are now hiding out in other areas of the country by now / Tom /Roxas City

WVs 20 top fugitives bared
Date posted: May 6, 2014
BY GLENDA SOLOGASTOA

ILOILO City The Police Regional Office 6 (PRO-6) urged the public to help policemen find the 20 most wanted persons in Western Visayas.

It came out with a huge tarpaulin with the photos of the fugitives.

This initiative would be an effective tool in informing the public about those running away from the law, and alerting police as well as the public on the presence of wanted persons in their communities, explained Chief Supt. Josephus Angan, regional police director.
Two of the persons listed were arrested recently murder suspects Cirilo Cambel, 49, of Brgy. Sto. Rosario, San Miguel, Iloilo and Remigio Jordan of Brgy. Cannery, Polomolok, South Cotabato.
The 20 most wanted persons in Region 6 as listed by the PRO-6 are:
Noel Ayalin alias Kalbo of Silay City, Negros Occidental murder (three counts), frustrated murder (three counts), attempted homicide and violation of Republic Act 7610 (Special Protection of Children Against Abuse, Exploitation and Discrimination Act)

Romeo Corbo of Sagay City, Negros Occidental murder and frustrated murder (three counts)
Robinson Bocala Jr. alias Potot of Pontevedra, Capiz double murder
Rolando Magno alias Totong Magno of Dumarao, Capiz highway robbery, attempted murder, frustrated murder and multiple attempted murder
Romeo Halamane of Dumarao, Capiz murder and attempted murder
Harold Molina of Tobias Fornier, Antique murder
Noel Fuentesfina alias Boy Insik of Roxas City murder (three counts)
Constantino Acap II alias Strike of Iloilo City murder, frustrated murder
Remmy Bonete alias Totong of Iloilo City murder (two counts)
Jestoni Carlo del Prado of Bacolod City robbery with multiple homicide, murder, robbery and frustrated homicide
Cirilo Cambel of Leon, Iloilo murder, attempted murder, frustrated murder
Charlie Seva alias Bong-bong of Silay City, Negros Occidental murder, robbery
Joseph de la Torre alias Naming of Silay City, Negros Occidental murder, robbery
Prudencio Rosareto Jr. alias Junior from Silay City, Negros Occidental murder
Ramie Poja of Bacolod City murder
Jesus Niepes of Bacolod City robbery with homicide
Ernesto Bolivar of Pototan, Iloilo murder
Godwin Fernandez of Bacolod City robbery with multiple homicide
Evelino Licos alias Beling of Leon, Iloilo rape
Flavio Fucbit of Alimodian, Iloilo murder.

We have to let the public know about these fugitives from justice. As our partners, they can provide us with reliable information, said Angan.

Cambel was arrested in Brgy. Sto. Rosario, San Miguel, Iloilo by operatives of the Iloilo Police Provincial Police on April 24 around 7 a.m. by virtue of an arrest warrant issued by Judge Tito Gustilo of Regional Trial Court, Branch 23.

Meanwhile, Jordan was arrested by joint operatives of the Regional Intelligence Unit 6 about 3 p.m. on April 25. The warrant for his arrest was issued by Judge Rodolfo Lamuyas./PN
Share !

Offline Steve & Myrlita

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Myrlita & I at our SIL 60th Bday.
Re: WVs 20 top fugitives bared
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 04:28:45 PM »
The common sense question I have is that if they are charged with murder numerous counts, who was the idiot judge to grant bail????
Thank you...God Bless...
Bro Steve & Sis Myrlita
Bacolod City, PH
*** RIP LEE ***

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 07:04:44 AM »
Sounds like a wanted poster from the wild, wild west!  Do they offer any reward?  Maybe becoming a bounty hunter would make a good retirement income.   :D

The common sense question I have is that if they are charged with murder numerous counts, who was the idiot judge to grant bail????

Good question Steve!  The Philippine judicial system is becoming more and more like the US every day.   :(  :(
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 07:06:30 AM by Gray Wolf »
Louisville, KY USA

Offline BudM

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 09:57:40 AM »
Sounds like a wanted poster from the wild, wild west!  Do they offer any reward?  Maybe becoming a bounty hunter would make a good retirement income.   :D

Good question Steve!  The Philippine judicial system is becoming more and more like the US every day.   :(  :(

I agree.
Whatever floats your boat.

Offline FMSINC

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 05:50:32 PM »
I think the system here is a lot different here then in US. This list is spread out over several different Jurisdictional areas so it was not one Judge that granted Bail

I doubt if any of the people on this list probably were ever in police custody also it does not state how long they have been on the wanted list.

It is up to the family here to file a case with the fiscal who then determines if their is sufficient evidence to issue a warrant for arrest this can take weeks or months by this time the criminals are living in some other island and town.

The scary part is how many other criminals are still running around and not on the list because the family is afraid to press charges or has received blood money not to file a case

The state will hardly ever file a case even in the massacre of the Journalists a few years ago the families had to file a complaint.

I thought I lived in a safe area but 4 of these wanted guys are within 20 Km of my house

Guess ignorance is bliss

Tom / Roxas City

Offline BudM

• Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 12:32:50 AM »
Maybe, maybe not.  I will agree with what I previously agreed with.  My opinion?  The US judicial system sucks wind too.
Whatever floats your boat.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog