Author Topic: Visa-friendly countries in the Americas for Filipinos  (Read 5836 times)

Offline cvgtpc1

• Sr Member
Re: Visa-friendly countries in the Americas for Filipinos
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2014, 12:04:13 AM »
Wonder if there's a list for Europe?  Filipinas/nos I know seem to be more interested in Europe and never mention Central or South America.
Besides the countries with the free visa policy from the DFA, it is only possible if the Filipino tourist, spouse, fiancee and or their children to go to other countries not listed as long they meet all of the immigration travel visa requirements! 
http://www.immigration.gov.ph/index.php/faqs/travel-req

I see plenty of Filipino families travelling back and forth on my flights.  Guess they fit that special mold that lined up with that particular visa grantor on that date and time lol

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2014, 12:45:13 AM »
I see plenty of Filipino families travelling back and forth on my flights.  Guess they fit that special mold that lined up with that particular visa grantor on that date and time lol

My comment refers to ordinary Filipinos, not those who have attained citizenship or resident status in other countries and not the elite who seem to travel whenever they wish to. Also those with substantial ties to the Philippines can usually get a visa for other countries.

If it were not for the many who go to other countries, mostly first world countries, on tourist visas, and then stay illegally, I suspect it would be easier for many more to get tourist visas. It seems so many are trying hard to find a better life somewhere else, maybe someday when the Philippines becomes a first world country then visas will be easier for Filipinos to travel and more visa free countries will be on the list then too.

As for Arts comment on the Philippines no letting them travel, I suspect that could be accomplished if their partner had a SRRV or a 13A or they owned a home in the Philippines in her name and could prove that he had been staying for a long time and had intentions to stay. Art is correct, in an effort to protect their citizens the Philippines may at their discretion not allow their citizens to leave the Philippines without meeting other requirements that the BI may feel necessary
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline UNGGOY

• BANNED for insulting members
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2018, 07:19:41 AM »
Wonder if there's a list for Europe?  Filipinas/nos I know seem to be more interested in Europe and never mention Central or South America.

1. Kosovo

That is it.
This member has been BANNED for repeatedly insulting other members.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog