Author Topic: Budget Spreadsheet  (Read 2633 times)

Offline jjcabgou

• Sr Member
Budget Spreadsheet
« on: January 21, 2015, 09:07:26 PM »
With all the posts referencing budget, living expenses etc.  I modified a spreadsheet I am using to help calculate and/or keep track of your month budget.  I did one with a US exchange rate of 44 and one with a UK exchange rate of 67.  All you have to do is input your salary in the top left and then plug in your monthly expenses (in pesos).  It will convert for you and total your expenses on the bottom.  If you have any problems or questions just let me know.  I did plug in some numbers just as an example

UGH, ok I TRIED to upload the spreadsheets but for some ODD reason spreadsheets (.xls) cannot be included as an attachment. 

Offline Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am

• Sr Member
  • From California, now living in Sta Rosa, Laguna
Re: Budget Spreadsheet
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 09:44:56 PM »
It's OK, I don't even know how to use .xls let alone a spreadsheet. I have all of my expenses as notes in my cellphone, but it's tedious when I have to change it when the currency rate changes.  :o ??? ;)
"Life is what we all make it to be"!
"It's always a matter of money"!
"Do on to others as they would do on to You, but do it first"!
"Different strokes for different folks"!
"Que Sera Sera"!

Offline BudM

• Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 10:20:19 PM »
It's OK, I don't even know how to use .xls let alone a spreadsheet. I have all of my expenses as notes in my cellphone, but it's tedious when I have to change it when the currency rate changes.  :o ??? ;)
You can get one of those budget books at the NBS.  They have the blank forms in them so that you can fill in the blanks and then use your calculator to total up the columns.  No worry with having to operate your computer and a spreadsheet.
Whatever floats your boat.

Offline jjcabgou

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 04:31:13 AM »
Well, if anybody does want a budget spreadsheet let me know and I will email it to you.  It is very VERY easy to use

Offline BudM

• Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 10:05:21 PM »
I would use it if I needed it.  I'm sure others would appreciate it if they can use it.  Just that Art gets a headache trying to deal with that kind of stuff.
Whatever floats your boat.

Offline jjcabgou

• Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2015, 08:57:04 AM »
a couple people have sent me emails asking me to send it.    It would be nice if I could just include it as an attachment.  Really is a good tool and very easy to use.

Offline wildbill

• Sr Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 11:22:21 AM »
I would like to see it.add it here.I think it will work.

Offline jjcabgou

• Sr Member
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 01:27:13 PM »
I would like to see it.add it here.I think it will work.
I wish I could, I can only attach the following files:  doc, gif, jpg, mpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

not quite sure why you cant attach excel, powerpoint etc?
I can try to zip it

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog