Author Topic: You Tube channels  (Read 1058 times)

Offline danilo666

You Tube channels
« on: February 11, 2018, 01:36:50 AM »
Expats scamming using You Tube channels any experiences?

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
Re: You Tube channels
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 02:29:22 AM »
As long as no names are mentioned, then this topic is fine, there are defamation laws in the Philippines and since many of us who run this forum, live in the Philippines or visit often and the owner lives there, extra caution needs to be taken, and besides, it is not for any of us to defame anyone, who are we to judge.

Now with that written, there are plenty of scammers all over the world, the Philippines does seem to have more than most places I have been but, possibly that is because more people move there and try to get by on a lower monthly income. I have given to many over the years who I felt needed it but rarely to those who make bad choices in life and blame their problems on others, believe me, I have gotten cheated a few times because of  my good nature but most of that had to come to an end once I fully retired. My advice, never give to anyone who does not help themselves by their choices, so in other words, if a person is using their money wastefully, then never give them a peso.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 02:29:49 AM »
Welcome to the forum.
I personally have not had any problems being scammed on UTube, but I take a cynical view of things on the internet and ascertain the worst until proven otherwise. If things sound too good to be true, then they probably are.

Since you are on the forum now, why don't you take a little time to tell us about yourself here...

http://www.livinginthephilippines.com/forum/index.php?board=35.0
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Offline danilo666

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 03:23:08 AM »
Introduction written and thanks for your posts guys.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog