Author Topic: New but not totally new  (Read 1057 times)

Offline danilo666

New but not totally new
« on: February 11, 2018, 03:18:51 AM »
Hi my name is Paul, I'm currently living in the UK, but have a house and other areas off land in Zamboanga Del Norte. I'm fairly newly reregistered here, but did use this site many years ago.I found valuable advice here at the time too. I'm 57 and married to Wilma for 16 and a half years now. We have no children. I have lived in Zamboanga Del Norte a few years ago, but now limit visits there for vacation only at the moment. We are planning on retiring there in 2024 unless we win the lottery, inherit a large sum off money, find a large sum off money or be forced into robbing a bank haha. We currently maintain our house over there with the help off family members, but no big renovations will be done until we are there permanently. I've returned to using this site as although I'm pretty much up to date on a lot off things.You can never get enough advice and things do change.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
Re: New but not totally new
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 03:24:12 AM »
Welcome back and hoping to see more posts from you helping others with your knowledge.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline danilo666

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 03:26:08 AM »
Thanks I'll help if I can

Offline iamjames

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 08:19:33 AM »
Hi Paul. I presume you are familiar with the political situation in Zamboanga region? If the BBL is passed it is quite probable that Zamboanga will be included in the BAR. I would not feel comfortable having property there or even living in that region. I suspect there will be a lot of pressure to introduce Shariah Law in the future. 

Offline danilo666

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 11:43:19 AM »
Hi James I am aware off the BBL...that region is not where my house is, but I appreciate your post. Thank you.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog