Author Topic: Cavite area  (Read 2506 times)

Offline Garpo

• Sr Member
Cavite area
« on: April 27, 2011, 12:12:03 PM »
I have been living in the Bataan area since November and looking at moving to the Carite area where we have located a decent house to rent.  Would liike to hear both positive and negative information on the Cavite area.
If you can\'t be happy here, you can\'t be happy anywhere

Offline bigrod

• Retired USAF Club Mgmt Supt, Personnel Supt & 1st Sgt
  • Administrator
  • Sr Member
Re: Cavite area
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 02:27:33 PM »
What area in Cavite are you looking at, I live in General Trias.

Chuck
Life is  to short not to live it right the first time

Offline Garpo

• Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 08:44:18 AM »
Chuck,

Pacific Woods Executive Village Carsadang Bago, Imus Cavite or Malagasang II, Imus Cavite Philippines

If you can\'t be happy here, you can\'t be happy anywhere

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 08:11:47 PM »
Hi Garpo,

Having lived in Cavite, a little further out than Imus. I lived in a small area called Javalera, near Eagle Ridge Golf Course, between General Trias & Amadeo. Even though this is only about 20-25min drive from Malagasang II, I find the smog and traffic just far too great, that close to Manila. Just my opinion. Still, you are close enough to good shopping at Dasma, Imus, Bacoor, MOA and even the markets at Baclaran. If you are game, like me, you can drive into Manila to the markets at Tutuban (known as D\'Visoria). Also, an easy drive to shopping at Alabang, along the Daang Hari Rd. You will be close enough to some great resto\'s at Tagaytay, good for romance. There is easy enough access to the Laguna & Rizal regions, even down to Batangas.  Hope you enjoy the move, as it can be the gateway to so many interesting places to explore.

Note: I only returned to Australia on 7May11 and there is a lot of road repairs from Bacoor to Imus, which really really slows traffic. It is busy enough thru this area, but the road works, will take a long time to complete. Just be aware of the delays you will experience.

Bruce

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog