Author Topic: PC Gamers  (Read 11735 times)

Offline callme

• Sr Member
Re: PC Gamers
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2010, 12:02:47 AM »
I really look forward to play Sid Meier\'s http://www.civilization5.com/

Offline Knowdafish

• Sr Member
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2010, 04:11:08 PM »
Anyone here play Battlefield 2142?

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2010, 04:18:15 PM »
Anyone here play Battlefield 2142?

I was a beta tester for their new version...

That is a SWEEEET game !

But I never played the older one. Im still betting its the same good playability.

How is the online gameplay? DO the 8 yr olds kill you before you even finish loggin in - lol
I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2010, 01:54:36 AM »
Any old Joint Ops players in here?  I got a free game from my son-in-law for Christmas a few years back and now I\'m hooked.  I\'ve been playing online at least once a day/night with my squad, 10th SOG.  JO has gone through several modifications.  First it was IC (International Conflict) giving the player a choice now of being a member of the German, Russian, British or another European fighting force and offering us all the weapons used by those other countries.  Now we\'ve moved up to the AW2 Mod 9Advanced Warfare).  The maps are more intense and varied with missions conducted in jungle, desert, mountain, inter island and winter landscapes.  The enemy has gone from being Indonesian rebels to African, Russian and other European \"bad guys\". 

I ain\'t too bad, ranked #4 out of the more than 300 guys on our squad.  You don\'t mess with Gray Wolf when he has his M21 sniper rifle handy!   ;D
Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2010, 05:00:53 AM »
I just can\'t get into video games...
I\'ll play on the play station with my boy, but after 5-10 min I\'m done
I guess having the attention span of a 4y/o with ADD doesn\'t help ;D ;D ;D
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2010, 05:35:53 AM »
I just found this section! Not sure how I missed it as I\'ve been a vid gamer for years and years. My first ever game was Castle Wolfenstein, the original, not the new one.

Latest game I\'ve played was Avatar, the game of the movie. brilliant game, incredible graphics and all.

I much prefer first person shooters, as I\'m not into strategy or thinking much. Just get in there and frag \'em, kill \'em all, let god sort \'em out.  ;D  :D

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2010, 07:08:20 AM »
I tend to stick with Age of Empires and its variation against the computer. That way I can cheat if I am losing  ;D

Colin

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2010, 07:10:10 AM »
I just found this section! Not sure how I missed it as I\'ve been a vid gamer for years and years. My first ever game was Castle Wolfenstein, the original, not the new one.

Latest game I\'ve played was Avatar, the game of the movie. brilliant game, incredible graphics and all.

I much prefer first person shooters, as I\'m not into strategy or thinking much. Just get in there and frag \'em, kill \'em all, let god sort \'em out.  ;D  :D

Those games Knowda and Gray talk about are all made possible from the people you made your Castle Wolfenstein game!

They started it all... the whole FPS genre by Mr. Cormack and his friends (game developers) who went on from Wolfenstein to make DOOM and then Quake and ended up taking over the whole gaming world for awhile !

They told games dont bother copying them - they will sell the game code to others to modify.... and thats how FPS (first person shooters) all started...
I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2010, 07:48:40 AM »
Ahhh, Doom, another masterpiece of game.  ;D The eerie background music is a classic in itself.

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2010, 08:33:20 AM »
I tend to stick with Age of Empires and its variation against the computer. That way I can cheat if I am losing  ;D

Colin
You have an advantage in that game cuz you were around then to see what REALLY happened :D :D :D

Just poking ya ;)
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog