Author Topic: big days sport  (Read 5048 times)

big days sport
« on: June 06, 2009, 05:44:25 PM »
Big day\'s sport,
† † † † † †  after recent sporting events pacman and the champions league final [ man utd ] england cricket took a knockout blow to the amature dutch team last night...after my wife stopped laughing at the embarrassment and dismay and anger of the BBC commentators she has finally got the grasp of in-ger-lands delusions of sporting granduer...[ commentators anyhow ] and their inability to refrain from sporting psychops \'own goals\'
† † † † † †  on an entertainment front where would we be without them \' god bless their cotton socks\' hope they don\'t wobble today in the soccer again khazakstan of \'borat\' fame...\"surely not??\" could my sides survive anymore splitting?? ireland play bulgaria and we thankfully have a \'granduer\' complex that anything more than a defeat ie a draw-will be as good as a victory and another excuse for a hangover!!† ;D
† † † † † †  Congrats to Holland..please God the British Lions rugby team will not read the english papers before todays game and believe the game is already won... :o
† † † † † †  God life is gooood!!
† † † † †  

Re: big days sport
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 06:45:06 PM »
Ah yes, the fighting Irish, no battle greater my man, in deed or whatever!!

dutch without a capital \"D\", come-on man, a little respect there!† ;D

Hummmm, \"cotton socks\".................... that a new one for me! LOL
B-Ray

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 12:34:00 AM »
no disrespect intended with the Holland with a small h...i just sometimes can\'t be arsed taking time for the capitol locks..hope Ireland qualify for the world cup and get put in the same group as england..[see did it again..]† ;D

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 12:33:01 PM »
SOCCER...CRICKET...
Are those sports? ;D
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Offline grizzi

• Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 05:21:27 PM »
Actually, its called The Netherlands.† Holland is a region of The Netherlands... ;D At least that\'s what they teach us when we work there... 8)

Any Dutch members are very welcome to correct me.† Sometimes I need it... ;D

Dag (thats the extent of my language training in the Limburgh region...lol)
Greg & Almira† ;-)

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 05:25:28 PM »
indeed they are sports...England play Pakistan in cricket today..it should be EXTREMELY entertaining also PLEASE GOD lol

Offline c_a_p_t_a_i_n_r_o_n

• Sr Member
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 05:29:38 PM »
SOCCER...CRICKET...
Are those sports? ;D

Not all countries can afford/desire full body armour before engaging in \"sports\" before playing football (without foot and ball having any significant connexion)
Oh and same for hockey

OR are all 7\'6\" tall netball players

OR are beer bellied steroid fuelled rounders players

any \"sports\" I\'ve forgotten?† ;D

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 05:35:23 PM »
Nope, Football and Hockey just about cover it.
Basketball never really did anything for me.
Golf and tennis aren\'t sports either.
NOW, NASCAR would be cool if they added Red Horse.
If you are going to make a 500 mile left turn, DO IT DRUNK :D
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 06:30:09 PM »
i tried that cupla months ago..blood alcahol reading 96% i was arrested coz i got outa the car for a piss and the Garda were behind me..I was able to drive very well..just wasnt able to drink any more ..my observation; is \"dont do motor sports while drinking\" [ drink+drive] coz ull only spill yer beer.† :D youll also get banned for 2yrs and 300 euro fine!!† :o

• Sr Member
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 11:01:32 PM »
i tried that cupla months ago..blood alcahol reading 96% i was arrested coz i got outa the car for a piss and the Garda were behind me..I was able to drive very well..just wasnt able to drink any more ..my observation; is \"dont do motor sports while drinking\" [ drink+drive] coz ull only spill yer beer.† :D youll also get banned for 2yrs and 300 euro fine!!† :o

Wait \'til you get your license back.......and the insurance company hits you for 400-500 a year for life

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 12:28:57 AM »
By that time he\'ll be in the Philippines where he will fit in quite nicely with the Pinoy drivers!† Hahaha!
Oooops!† That\'s almost bashing, ain\'t it?† † ;D ;D ;D

Wait \'til you get your license back.......and the insurance company hits you for 400-500 a year for life

Louisville, KY USA

Offline tom.inbigdtexas

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 01:27:38 AM »
SOCCER...CRICKET...
Are those sports? ;D

any \"sports\" I\'ve forgotten?† ;D

Whoa there... Your talking Philippines.† Pool is the only real sport.† Efren Reyes is the national treasure of Manila.† Besides, its my favorite [strike]sport[/strike] [strike]activity[/strike] [strike]hobby[/strike] thing to do while I drink beer and talk trash.

Tom
Dallas, Tx, USA
Mactan, Cebu, PH

Offline tom.inbigdtexas

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 01:50:06 AM »

LOL - I agree 100%, Rufus... It could be the \"RED HORSE 25\"... 25 because thats as far as any are likely to make it before hitting the wall.† Every driver would be required to have an open container in one hand at all times during the race, and pit every 3 laps for a cold one.† Emergency restroom stops would bring out the yellow flag, and all drivers must down their current brew before green comes out, or go to the back of the pack.†

I think the Red Horse 25 could put the Philippines on the map in the sporting world.

Tom
Dallas, Tx, USA
Mactan, Cebu, PH

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 02:42:30 AM »
Ahoy Captain,
† † † † † †  i already thunk bout that one..mite utilise our beautiful border and insure myself in the \'UK\' lol or insure the mrs and let her chaufer me on me bozzer tours!!† :-* lol† hic!

• Sr Member
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 07:52:48 AM »

LOL - I agree 100%, Rufus... It could be the \"RED HORSE 25\"... 25 because thats as far as any are likely to make it before hitting the wall.† Every driver would be required to have an open container in one hand at all times during the race, and pit every 3 laps for a cold one.† Emergency restroom stops would bring out the yellow flag, and all drivers must down their current brew before green comes out, or go to the back of the pack.†

I think the Red Horse 25 could put the Philippines on the map in the sporting world.

Tom

:o Eeek yellow what?

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog