Author Topic: Another new edition to the Murphy/Majeja Clan  (Read 1307 times)

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
Another new edition to the Murphy/Majeja Clan
« on: June 11, 2009, 11:18:55 AM »
Hi everyone, first off let me say, sorry for being away for so long, but I have been extremely sick with pneumonia for the past 12 days and just now getting back to going more than one hour without spitting up blood. But be that as it may, that\'s not your fault

Before I share a couple of stories more pictures of the house and an treat from the USA I wish I could have shared with all of you let me tell you and show of the latest beautiful baby girl  niece of mine.

What makes me even so more proud is that , for I am sure it is not Filipino custom to let someone name their child, but I was blessed with that honor, so in true Southern Spirit . I name her Sharon Lee , and yesterday when she got her first hepatitis B series, there it was on the vaccination record Sharon Lee.

Oh what God has blessed me with seems endless, for every time I see a new born, It gives me hope there their is goodness in this world after all.\'

The \"Murf\"

Offline imtheredrum

• Sr Member
Re: Another new edition to the Murphy/Majeja Clan
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 12:50:34 PM »
Glad to hear of your recovery Murf... And yes, you were blessed... beautiful... as is the name...
..                                \ \ \ | / / /
..                                  ( @ @~)
Jeff & Ritz  -----o00o-(. .)-o00o-----

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
Re: Another new edition to the Murphy/Majeja Clan
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 01:13:20 PM »
Glad to hear of your recovery Murf... And yes, you were blessed... beautiful... as is the name...

Jeff & Ritz  , Thanks you to, glad to be back, love to see such a happy couple as you two. God give you both everything good that comes from above.  the Murf

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog