Author Topic: Our Dream Home in Bulacan, Philippines  (Read 10115 times)

Offline tennesseevolunteer

• Sr Member
Our Dream Home in Bulacan, Philippines
« on: October 06, 2009, 02:07:28 AM »
My wife and I after numerous days of debate and searching hired Maricel of this forum to be our architect. She has been Great. She has so far gone beyond to help us obtain an official plot plan of our lot from Stat. Lucia. It was not very easy!!! We sent her a informal design of our ideas and after several designs and reversions she got very thing we wanted and more. We have so far spent hours emailing and chatting on Yahoo Messenger. Our lot is 381 square meters, a corner lot that is not perfect straight but she designed our home to fit plus room for a future pool.

Now she has the big job of still putting in the required American style interior and I feel this will be no problem for this talented woman.

The home is 120 square meters on first floor including a large family area including a kitchen a separate entertainment room that can be converted to a bedroom if I ever get to the point I cannot climb the stairways, a full bath, a laundry combination storage area, one car garage, two terraces, grilling area. the second floor is 105 square meters including large master bedroom and walking closets and large bath for the wife,also three other bedrooms with a study hall/library, full bath and a guest sitting area. Plus a door to a balcony over garage saving money on another roof.

We really like her work ;D ;D Below is a link of a picture of the house. I have tried to upload floor plans but too big.

http://confluxpartners.web.com/apps/photo?photoid=54566445

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
Re: Our Dream Home in Bulacan, Philippines
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 03:33:14 AM »
That sounds like a nice place. I think the link may not work but feel free to email the photo to me and I can even make the large ones smaller so they can be posted also.

Just send to my username and add @cox.net

Looking forward to seeing this !

I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 04:06:28 AM »
My wife and I after numerous days of debate and searching hired Maricel of this forum to be our architect. She has been Great. She has so far gone beyond to help us obtain an official plot plan of our lot from Stat. Lucia. It was not very easy!!! We sent her a informal design of our ideas and after several designs and reversions she got very thing we wanted and more. We have so far spent hours emailing and chatting on Yahoo Messenger. Our lot is 381 square meters, a corner lot that is not perfect straight but she designed our home to fit plus room for a future pool.

Glad to see it it sounds divine and how I think trusting to hire that nice young artichect I read some of her posts she sounds intelligent. get that link working, send it to Brad (dylanaz )he can fix it up for you he is a good man.

looking forward to seeing your dream house

Murf

Now she has the big job of still putting in the required American style interior and I feel this will be no problem for this talented woman.

The home is 120 square meters on first floor including a large family area including a kitchen a separate entertainment room that can be converted to a bedroom if I ever get to the point I cannot climb the stairways, a full bath, a laundry combination storage area, one car garage, two terraces, grilling area. the second floor is 105 square meters including large master bedroom and walking closets and large bath for the wife,also three other bedrooms with a study hall/library, full bath and a guest sitting area. Plus a door to a balcony over garage saving money on another roof.

We really like her work ;D ;D Below is a link of a picture of the house. I have tried to upload floor plans but too big.

http://confluxpartners.web.com/apps/photo?photoid=54566445

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 08:09:10 AM »
Maybe this link may work. I think it is fourth picture.

http://confluxparntersweb.com

Offline c_a_p_t_a_i_n_r_o_n

• Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 09:06:54 AM »

Erm that\'d be.....http://confluxpartners.webs.com for the general website

and http://confluxpartners.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=54566445

for the designed house

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 09:44:20 AM »

congrats my friend what a lovely designed house she has created for you and yours,hope things go smoothly, but expect a few setbacks well unless your the luckiest person I have met, there always a few nails in the drive way? :)

Great looking place keep us posted, thanks for the correct link The† CAPTAIN!

Murf

Offline grizzi

• Sr Member
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 02:48:27 PM »
Very nice design with some nice modern aspects.† Can\'t wait to see the construction pics as they build!
Greg & Almira† ;-)

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 03:31:32 PM »

I got your email - it looks really nice !

here goes:

I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

• Sr Member
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 09:22:06 PM »
Thank you for posting picture and floor plan. I know this will be a major task ahead of us. Without dreams we have nothing. This is my dream so my wife and her family willl have a nice home after the Good Lord calls me home. No amount of money is enough for what Salve has done for me and my mom.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009, 11:23:04 PM »
Good luck with your project. It looks very nice and I am sure will make everyone very happy. One word of advice, also plan for their future and do not overdo it to the extent that they will not be able to afford the upkeep once you are gone, which we all hope is many years down the road.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

• Sr Member
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2009, 11:58:48 PM »
Good luck with your project. It looks very nice and I am sure will make everyone very happy. One word of advice, also plan for their future and do not overdo it to the extent that they will not be able to afford the upkeep once you are gone, which we all hope is many years down the road.

Sage advice....I\'ve set up two or three things to look after Glo after I\'m gone

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 05:24:29 AM »
Sage advice....I\'ve set up two or three things to look after Glo after I\'m gone

I took care of this as well... by planning to be the last one to go† ;D

Offline Braddo

• Sr Member
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 06:08:27 AM »
LoL† ;D ;D ;D† I luv your style of thinking Dylanaz ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 08:06:45 AM »
I am planning to become a centenarian or is that a centurion? Whatever...... but Bing has just gained her UK state pension and will also have half my private pension when I have gone, so should have no problems.

Colin

• Sr Member
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 10:34:13 AM »

I took care of this as well... by planning to be the last one to go† ;D

Don\'t forget to switch off the lights then† ;D