Author Topic: Life is all about cheese for Murf  (Read 1395 times)

Offline rdjlazo@yahoo.com

• Sr Member
Life is all about cheese for Murf
« on: October 24, 2009, 07:00:46 AM »
Dedicated to Murf who I admire when it comes to writing about simple things about daily living.
CHANGE HAPPENS  They keep moving the cheese
ANTICIPATE CHANGE Get ready for the cheese to move
MONITOR CHANGE :  Smell the cheese often so you will know if it is moving
ADAPT TO CHANGE QUICKLY: The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you can enjoy new cheese
CHANGE : Move with the cheese
ENJOY CHANGE : Savor the adventure and enjoy the taste of new cheese
BE READY TO CHANGE QUICKLY AND ENJOY THE CHEESE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN:
                   BECAUSE THEY KEEP MOVING THE CHEESE
From the book: WHO MOVED MY CHEESE?

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
Re: Life is all about cheese for Murf
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 12:54:35 PM »
rdjlazo

Life
is either a daring adventure
or nothing

~Helen Keller

Here is a test to find out
whether your mission in life is complete..
If you\'re alive, it isn\'t.
~ Richard Bach ~

My dear friend, hopeI can call you that, great minds think alike , I too read theat little book, and think many could benefit from reading it, but I have no such illusion they will take my word for it.

As to your once again kind words, and praise I once again thank you , but you have within you the same exact and maybe even more profound knack for writing thans I. ;D (There is a sudden roar from some of the members for they could consdier they last thing I do as writing.

For most people reading over two lines and they don\'t get it is a waste of thier time,For example take the book WAR & Peace by

War and Peace (Penguin Classics) (Paperback)
~ Leo Tolstoy 
Leo Tolstoy (Author)
› Visit Amazon\'s Leo Tolstoy Page
Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
See search results for this author
Are you an author? Learn about Author Central
(Author), Rosemary Edmonds (Translator) \"\'Mercy on us, what a violent attack!\'...\" (more)
Key Phrases: downy lip, domestic serfs, little countess, Prince Andrei, Princess Maria, Prince Vasili (more...)
4.4 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (206 customer reviews)
206 Reviews
5 star:    (150)
4 star:    (17)
3 star:    (18)
2 star:    (8)
1 star:    (13)

over 1400 Pages in its orginiaql transltion first edition, 400 less when it gets to us Yanks because were to busy with the All American Dream, hey I once was a product of that rat race so just like em, but sometimes we need to take time to smell the roses,

Sure 90% of the people we know have never even heard of War & Peace muchless read it, and for me thats sad in some respects but not enough to make me loose my cheese :) 

Review
Epic historical novel by Leo Tolstoy, originally published as Voyna i mir in 1865-69. This panoramic study of early 19th-century Russian society, noted for its mastery of realistic detail and variety of psychological analysis, is generally regarded as one of the world\'s greatest novels. War and Peace is primarily concerned with the histories of five aristocratic families--particularly the Bezukhovs, the Bolkonskys, and the Rostovs--the members of which are portrayed against a vivid background of Russian social life during the war against Napoleon (1805-14). The theme of war, however, is subordinate to the story of family existence, which involves Tolstoy\'s optimistic belief in the life-asserting pattern of human existence. The heroine, Natasha Rostova, for example, reaches her greatest fulfillment through her marriage to Pierre Bezukhov and her motherhood. The novel also sets forth a theory of history, concluding that there is a minimum of free choice; all is ruled by an inexorable historical determinism. -- The Merriam-Webster Encyclopedia of Literature

I leave you with a wonderful thought and hope it makes you and yours day and a better tommorow!

As human beings we all want to be happy and free from misery.
We have learned that the key to happiness is inner peace.
The greatest obstacles to inner peace are disturbing emotions such as
anger and attachment, fear and suspicion,
while love and compassion, a sense of universal responsibility
are the sources of peace and happiness.

Dalai Lama

The Murf

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog