Author Topic: Haven\'t seen hide nor hair of Murf in a number of days  (Read 6508 times)

Offline c_a_p_t_a_i_n_r_o_n

• Sr Member
Haven\'t seen hide nor hair of Murf in a number of days
« on: October 16, 2009, 03:22:10 AM »
Anyone know if all is well with our gnarly dude?

Offline coutts00

• Sr Member
Re: Haven\'t seen hide nor hair of Murf in a number of days
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 07:14:31 AM »
I spoke to him the other day, he is having problems with his local provider. Appears the dude closed up shop and left his area of heaven without Internet, so he is checking into smart for the area.
Wayne  ;D ;D

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 08:41:07 AM »
MURPH ! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME - GET THE SMARTBRO USB DEVICE FOR UNDER P1k

YOU LOD IT LIKE A CELL PHONE AND GET UP TO 2MEG INTERNET SPEED !

ANY SMART OUTLET AND VENDOR SELLS THESE... under P1k
Lower price just announced recently ! Used to be P4k last year ! Under 1k now !

http://smart.com.ph/bro
I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 09:13:22 AM »

I was interested in one of these, but I am told that the 3g network here is overcrowded and you are lucky to get even 500G/b. I can get that on my plan 999........ sometimes  :(

Colin

Offline jonnyivy

• Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 08:10:17 PM »
Relieved to hear it might just be the internet,... I too noticed he hadn\'t been active for a few days,.... which is not like our Murf !!!

Jonny
A True Friend Is Someone Who Sees the Pain in Your Eyes While Everyone Else Believes the Smile on Your Face

• Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 02:34:55 AM »
Relieved to hear it might just be the internet,... I too noticed he hadn\'t been active for a few days,.... which is not like our Murf !!!

Jonny

Oh he\'ll be up to something that\'s for sure  :D

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 04:06:42 AM »

This looks like the answer for my family connection!  All I\'ll need to purchase outside of the SmartBro modem is an el-cheapo laptop computer and we\'re in business!  My brother in law already sells Smart loads for cell phones at his sari-sari store. 

This looks cooool!  Cheap too!   ;D 
Louisville, KY USA

Offline coutts00

• Sr Member
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 04:22:47 AM »
I called him on skype, he has a redirection to his cell phone, it took a couple of tries, but I got through and we spoke for 10 Min\'s, or I should say he spoke and I listened.
Wayne  ;D ;D

Offline jonnyivy

• Sr Member
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 11:48:27 PM »
HAHA !!!  that sounds just like Murf would be
A True Friend Is Someone Who Sees the Pain in Your Eyes While Everyone Else Believes the Smile on Your Face

Offline coutts00

• Sr Member
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 08:16:59 AM »
Update from Murf....
Its be absolutely \"crazy\" here, blew two transformers the one to the new house sent one of the welders to the hospital with 2nd degree burns, blew the transformer to this house while i was doing a back up of all files because i had no internet...fried this harddrive plus my usb, plus my 100GB backup system, so please you , Billy, Jack, Greg or someone please tell everyone I am OK if you call what i have been OK, but  hey its just the RP, lol
Wayne  ;D ;D

• Sr Member
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 09:56:32 AM »
Hope welder is ok and makes full recover

Shocking news

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2009, 10:49:14 AM »
Hope welder is OK and makes full recover

Shocking news

welder is fine I just got back from hospital seeing him, he is getting out today, cost me on that one too, damn I can\'t win, and I know your a tough old bird MY ONLY OTHER CAPTAIN , but thats for writing a post asking where I was. In my heart I know you don\'t want it know but you have a heart as big the rest of them on here, and for anyone else who I may have been worried, about my absence I know it wasn\'t my fine articles you missed :), but just due to my health, I tried everyway I could to contact you guys, but all three internet cafes here were down, I have all the phone numbers on the crashed laptop, nice job Murf in explaining 10 days ago how I haven\'t had a hard crash in years, yeah right, when these transformers blew it went through two separate sets of surge protectors, I mean the kind with actual fuses you can see and replace, fried my hard drive, well no technically or I would not have being able to reformate , fried my USP, and worst of all my 100GB back up system.

We had my transformer to the new house fixed in 2 hours due to the fact that my artifact is just damn good , but took me two days for them to fix the transformer to this house for it was running several other houses, my transformer on my pole is self dedicated to my house only so I lucked out there...god how can you call that luck.

Anyway, I called a friend in Butuan, told him I didn\'t know the name of the site but just goggle living in the philippines, he could get to Don\'s site but never LPN3 i was going to have him to relay a message.

OK so thats it got lots of stories to tell, OK Brad enough laughter, so I you will be hearing a lot from me, i hope only running at .97lbs right now.can use IE had to go to firefox.

Anyone can give me any hints why i can\'t sign into my Skye account I would greatly appreciate it , can pull up my account page but can\'t access the home page where all my numbers and history are. any hints,my sign in name it says is correct for it will give me my account information, just can\'t get in to the home page where you actually make calls.

Thank you all, those who worried a little, come on admit it some of you did, you thought I bite the big one, damn funny thing so sick last week threw up for 4 days, lost 16 more lbs , had a dragon Kimono pick out for the casket, napa made, so I thought I had bite the big one too!,,,but guess what i believed saved me....green asparagus blended with garlic, ginger, mint leaves,hot sauce, Worcester sauce, lime juice, salt and pepper to taste, take 1 teaspoon each time I threw up, the next time instead of being 30 minutes before i threw up it would be 45, threw up again another teaspoon of asparagus, this time an hour before i threw up, did that for 7 hours finally stopped, when i didn\'t;t throw up any more for 12 hours I said, shucks Murf you cheated em again :)

Thank you all

The \"Murf\" alive , not kicking a lot, but still am cute as ever, man I can wear small size shirts now, can you imagine from a 3XXXL to a Filipino catalog dragon shirt size small. of course, who ever saw a really fat scarecrow :)

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2009, 11:01:51 AM »
but guess what i believed saved me....green asparagus blended with garlic, ginger, mint leaves,hot sauce, Worcester sauce, lime juice, salt and pepper to taste, take 1 teaspoon each time I threw up, the next time instead of being 30 minutes before i threw up it would be 45, threw up again another teaspoon of asparagus, this time an hour before i threw up, did that for 7 hours finally stopped, when i didn\'t;t throw up any more for 12 hours I said, shucks Murf you cheated em again :)

Welcome back to the internet !
Asparagus is my favorite green-stalky-gulay also !
I cook it like a steak and prefer only the top portion. Grilled ! Masarap !

I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

Offline boomerang

• Sr Member
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2009, 11:02:55 AM »
Hi Murf,

Indeed you got me worried friend but after reading the message of Capt. Ron I understood.
By the way with your special medicines you should absolutely stay of the garlic.  

Have nice day.

Boomerang

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2009, 11:38:15 AM »

I was interested in one of these, but I am told that the 3g network here is overcrowded and you are lucky to get even 500G/b. I can get that on my plan 999........ sometimes  :(

Colin

Thanks \"Father Colin\", now before you go jumping on me, that was not a religious reference but a term of endearment due to your advance years upon this earth which should give you some title, I think \"Father Colin\" very becoming, so please take that is the sense of a joke as I meant it, if you think it not funny, then i will never call you that again my friend.

Thanks for checking and thinking of me, I have a Nokia 95N 8GB that I can access smart wireless right now, but due to my hands shaking from the nuraopathy that is an extension of the Agent Orange when it spreads into your adrenal glands, my hands can\'t operate the cursor on the cell phone to get to our site, I tried for an hour one day never got past, Man.com and the weather channel, so its just another one of those things that with this physical shell I have wearing out , more and more parts, can\'t be rebuilt, but hey thats life, I am out of money this month, out of internet for the most of it, fried 3 pieces of damn expensive computer equipment.

Now all I need to hear is that Obama has decided that to pay for socialized medicine in the US, he is cutting all retirement and Military and SSD checks effective NOVEMBER 01, 2009, I think I will think about becoming depressed.or an alcoholic , is just that I hate those damn meetings, and the doughnuts are always stale, nice place to met \"chicks\" though, AA, or NA has bloomed a many good marriage.

Hey, you wake up Sunday Morning,after staying up till 4am smoking on the water bong with your \"recovering wife\", you look at each other and, your wife says, \"hey dude it\'s Sunday, what you going to do, think we should go to church!, you say help yourself, but I am hitting the the bong, the wife says, OK let me get a drink , I\'ll be right in,\"

Man if you want no divorce and your an alcoholic or a hard core coke user marry another one, shucks those guys don\'t fight about nothing unless of course the supply is gone then there is a BIG problem :(

Murf

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog