Author Topic: VR&E Chapter 31 Entitlements  (Read 1972 times)

Offline mujin

VR&E Chapter 31 Entitlements
« on: November 05, 2009, 08:56:55 PM »
 I`m looking for vets that are living in the Phil. and are using their Chapter 31 benefits from the V.A there.
Did you receive your Chapter 31 benefits there or did you transfer them from the states? I was just awarded 60 months under this chapter and i`m going to transfer it to the VR&E officer there at the regional office in Q.C.That will allow me to go back to collage there with the V.A paying all my fee`s and my living allowance being added to my monthly comp. check.It says on my V.A personal web site, that there are 18 thousand and some change using V.a benefits at this time ( see below), I hope to hear some feed back from a user of this Chapter entitlement. This will allow me to get a student visa,as the V.A will be covering everything as so long as i keep a passing GPA.It`s the first time i`ve tried this and need to completely understand as much as i can before pushing the transfer. Thanks!!!

† †  

† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †  mujin

Veterans Benefits Administration > Philippines > Manila Regional Office   
Search in directory:† †
Manila Regional Office
1131 Roxas Blvd., Ermita
0930 Manila, PI 96440

Phone: 632-301-2000
Fax: 632-523-1224
View Map: Yahoo! - MapQuest - Google
Driving Directions

A VA office has been in operation in the Philippines continuously since the U.S. Veterans Bureau was opened here in 1922 (except during the Japanese occupation of WW II).† The Manila Regional Office & Outpatient Clinic is the only VA office located in a foreign country.† It is an integral part of the United States mission to the Republic of the Philippines.† The Regional Office (RO) is located at the U.S. Embassy compound at 1131 Roxas Blvd., Ermita, Manila and is currently staffed by 8 Americans and 137 Filipinos.† The Outpatient Clinic (OPC) is located at 2201 Roxas Blvd., Pasay City, about two miles from the RO.† It is staffed by 4 Americans and 74 Filipinos.

The Regional Office administers compensation, pension, Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment and education benefits to 18,600 beneficiaries.† Monthly disbursement is approximately $12.5 million.

VA also administers the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) in the Philippines.† About $8 million is disbursed monthly to 18,400 SSA beneficiaries.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog