Author Topic: Hell-o All  (Read 1833 times)

Offline Rick

• Sr Member
Hell-o All
« on: February 13, 2008, 11:23:14 AM »
Hell-o to All,

I have been posting on the old forum for about a year or so but never really introduced myself.
The asawa and I have been married for over 31 years. I am 56 yo and the asawa is 60 years young.  Presently we travel back and forth, spending 6 months in PI then 3 months in US. Just returned to US 31 Jan, will return
to PI in late April. We own a house in Legaspi City and another one on Rapu-Rapu Island which is about a 2 and 1/2 hour
boat ride from Legaspi. When we get a little older we will probably make the move permenent.
So even though I don\'t live there on a full time basis I have been traveling back and forth for over 34 years and feel just as
much at home in PI as I do in the US. So if anyone has any questions feel free to email me.

Rick

Offline Rick B

Re: Hell-o All
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 07:49:04 PM »
Seen your posts rick and seeing as i am rick b thought i should reply to you, we have the same name, but i am a brit, you obviously love the Phils, when do you plan to come here for good? i am in davao, now for good, very best regards

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 12:33:55 AM »
Hey Rick,

Howdy howdy...

RUFUS
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Offline Rick

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 01:57:56 AM »
Seen your posts rick and seeing as i am rick b thought i should reply to you, we have the same name, but i am a brit, you obviously love the Phils, when do you plan to come here for good? i am in davao, now for good, very best regards

Rick B,

We will probably make the move forgood in 2 or 3 more years.

Rick

Offline 1954bn1

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 12:06:54 AM »
Hi Rick,

Welcome!

Trevor

Offline noirist

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 11:23:52 PM »
Hello & welcome, Rick. :)
& 31 years, that\'s lovely.