Author Topic: T-Maxx  (Read 2293 times)

Offline don/dez

• Sr Member
T-Maxx
« on: December 16, 2009, 04:06:45 AM »
I have a T-Maxx RC truck I have sent to PI. Does anyone know of a place to get nitro fuel?? Thanks
\"I\'m not the sharpest nail, But I can still be driven\"

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
Re: T-Maxx
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 05:15:42 AM »
I have a T-Maxx RC truck I have sent to PI. Does anyone know of a place to get nitro fuel?? Thanks

Manila has a few places - I think Colin looked them up in teh past but couldnt get shipping to his place...

I believe I saw a RC shop in Manila at Mall of Asia.
I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 10:03:38 AM »

Hi Don,

take a look here http://rcsailphi.cjb.net/ and follow the RC Tech forum link. It will take to a list of shops, race tracks, sailing ponds etc

Colin

Offline BC Boy

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 10:23:16 AM »
cool....i have been trying to sell my Axial rock crawler but looks like its going in the Balikbayan box.

Offline don/dez

• Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 08:38:11 PM »

Hi Don,

take a look here http://rcsailphi.cjb.net/ and follow the RC Tech forum link. It will take to a list of shops, race tracks, sailing ponds etc

Colin
Thanks Colin. I checked some of the links out, not to promising no one wants to ship! Maybe I\'ll jump up to 1/5 scale and go 2 stroke since gas and oil is readily available. They say bigger is better anyway. I never was into sailing. I have a couple of friends here in the states that have power speed boats (rc) they are crazy fast. My T-Maxx will become a shelf queen! Des says I never built it to run anyway?? The kids will love looking at it ;D Thanks again to everyone!
\"I\'m not the sharpest nail, But I can still be driven\"

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog