Author Topic: hong kong flight  (Read 1274 times)

hong kong flight
« on: May 23, 2010, 10:03:43 PM »
i was reading in some other topic and dylanaz mentioned you can fly to hong kong for 100$ planning on going there like to know what airline lowest fare  i have found is 313$ per person?

Offline c_a_p_t_a_i_n_r_o_n

• Sr Member
Re: hong kong flight
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 11:26:01 PM »
from outside SE Asia.....unlikely

Air Asia has some great prices FROM Kuala Lumpur.......Singapore $9

best to contact dylanz direct

Offline GregW

• Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 02:12:12 AM »
Just did a quick check of Cebu Pacific, Cathay Pacific and PAL. 

Cebu Pacific has Cebu-Hong Kong-Cebu for the month of June at approx $185.  This is the \"Go-Lite\" fare with no checked luggage.  Clark-Hong Kong-Clark was approx $150.  Their promo fares for this time period were sold out.  If you wait for a promo fare then you might be able to come in around $100 or so.

http://www.cebupacificair.com/

Cathay was approx $235 and PAL, of course, was the highest at approx $280.
Ako si Goyo.   Amerikano akong lawas pero Bisaya akong kasing-kasing

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 09:01:16 AM »
If you wait for a promo fare then you might be able to come in around $100 or so.

Indeed their promo faires are usually in the newspapers... always a big P4k to Hong Kong !

It seems sometimes they only have 4 seats on each airplane with that price... you just have to camp out that website Goyo listed and keep your fingers crossed.

When you DO find the promo - the website also sometimes tells you how many seats are left at that price - so you know if you should book now - or if later will do also...
I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 04:01:24 PM »
thanks alot. Tom

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog