Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 2215 times)

Offline jryals

Hello All
« on: March 09, 2008, 10:21:38 PM »
Hi there all I guess its time I jumped in here and said Hi to all. Well I\'m a Texas boy( a 44 year old boy) working in Korea with the US Army and met a woman that changed my wicked ways HAHAHA, She is from the bicol area and we have been back twice now to see and visit all. We have a daughter and life for me now is something that I would not have with out them 2. I will one day retire there not to sure where or when but we have time on our side to decide that.  i have been reading here allot and really like the people and the feel of it (reminds me of our trips there to RP) and hope to learn more and understand more of our home there. And thanks for having this place for people like me to learn from with out the normal bumps and bruises
Life can be full of happiness if YOU let it in

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 11:34:27 PM »
Welcome aboard...

RUFUS
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 05:04:39 AM »
Hello Jryals.  So...Texas boy ha! Is really Texas like in cowboy movies, that they always carry guns & w/ horses & ready to rumble ?  :)

Offline Beatle

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 06:54:12 AM »

Jryals,

What part of Texas are you from?  Salve and I live in Arlington,Texas   

Ray Buhr
If you treat a servant like a servant, you will lead a alone. But if you treat a servant like a leader, multitudes will follow.  Beatle

Offline jryals

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 03:45:52 PM »
Rufus,
Thanks should be fun

Marie,

Sorry no it might have been once upon a time but not any more. Although you can carry a concealed weapon if you go get a permit. But if you use it the only legal way is in self defiance. But for me Texas will always be first in my heart.

Beatle,

I\'m from central Texas, mostly FT Hood area for about 20 years, grew up around Stenphville and left when I was 17, I have been here in Korea for the last 4 years working We are trying to get back this spring for a visit with my side of the family and interduce the wife to all my side as I have met most of hers the last 2 visits to the RP.
Life can be full of happiness if YOU let it in

Offline shortman

• Sr Member
  • This account is now being used by his widow
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 04:54:30 PM »
Jyrals..welcome, by the way they have our great coach there(Bobby Knight) ..i miss my bobby    :\'( .........(  ol hoosier here).. ;D
Effective November 2014 this account is now being used by Lar, Shortman's widow.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog