Author Topic: Moving to Davao - Relocation Advice Please  (Read 1470 times)

Offline rainymike

• Sr Member
Moving to Davao - Relocation Advice Please
« on: February 17, 2011, 06:47:12 PM »
Enjoyed Cebu, but am making the move to Davao. I did my recon there about 4 years ago but settled in Cebu when Mindanao went a little crazy a little while back.

Any suggestions as to subdivisions to settle in? Looking for a three bedroom, 2 CR apartment/house. Prefer a new or recently renovated unit. I also tend to prefer most of the residents being professional pinoys with just a sprinkling of foreigners. A compound is fine with me as well.

The only other major consideration is that it be near a good private school (K and 1st grade) and a relatively safe location for young children.

On my last recon, I looked at a few places for possible purchase, but prefer renting now.

Offline oneiloilokano

• Sr Member
Re: Moving to Davao - Relocation Advice Please
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 11:29:18 AM »
I am planning my first trip to davao on the first of april to attend a wedding. While doing an internet search I stumbled across this place :http://www.driftersdavao.com/
It\'s both a short and long term place. My wife prefers to stay in the city near the wedding. But I am definately going to check the place out and have a few cold ones at the Pirates Pub.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog