Author Topic: Bought 5 more lots  (Read 1622 times)

Bought 5 more lots
« on: February 19, 2011, 02:10:46 PM »
As some knows we own 5 lots in this subdivision and they are developed.

Now we bought 5 undeveloped lots. 2 lots side x side and 3 lots in an \"L\" shape. Lots are 10m X10m† or 32.8\' X 32\'8\"

There not big lots, but puts the 10 lots in A cluster that I can see 7 of them from in front of our house.† In others words, repairs and collecting rent is just a walk away.† ::)

I\'ve been spending HOURSSSSSS on the internet looking a Chalet, A-frames, cabins, small house floor plans that can fit or modified for the property.

Why Chalet, A-Frames? Because they are not being done around these parts and can have more nice size BRs in the same building space ;D
B-Ray

Offline rdjlazo@yahoo.com

• Sr Member
Re: Bought 5 more lots
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 05:45:33 PM »
B-Ray,
you must in high foreigner rental area and I think you
are doing the right thing.
I am here in Puerto Princesa and so much new
construction going on and tempting me to get
into build and sell to foreigner mode.
Best regards,
Rudy

Re: Bought 5 more lots
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 12:44:17 PM »
No Rudy, not \"high\" rent area.

More like the middle of the road for this area of Negros Oriental with what is offered.

The trick was to find what wasn\'t being down at the time, (04), and running with it.

If an area is being built up, maybe to late to gain the cream of the crop???

There wasn\'t a rental available in this subdivision back then we bought. Now, since Robinson Mall opened in Dumaguete City just last year, things are booming in the area with rentals and subdivisions.

I figured before, we bought the icing on the cake, (cheap prices). Now we are buying the cake to expand and maybe in a different direction like build to sell.† Doesn\'r sell, can always rent! ;D
B-Ray

B-Ray,
you must in high foreigner rental area and I think you
are doing the right thing.
I am here in Puerto Princesa and so much new
construction going on and tempting me to get
into build and sell to foreigner mode.
Best regards,
Rudy