Author Topic: Cost of Living in Dipolog  (Read 2621 times)

Offline highsway101

Cost of Living in Dipolog
« on: March 16, 2011, 07:28:04 PM »

can anyone tell me how to post for info?? i cant see how to post on here,, im trying to speak with anyone who knows about the cost of living in dipolog,,  thanks,, highsway101

Offline c_a_p_t_a_i_n_r_o_n

• Sr Member
Re: Cost of Living in Dipolog
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 05:15:16 AM »
Should be no more expensive than other provincial cities of similar size 50-500,000

Anything from around P40,000 per month on upwards, depending on your lifestyle

Re: Cost of Living in Dipolog
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 10:04:37 PM »
I have been there and if you can get there and find something cheap temporarily and find a place. I have read that some people live off of 649$ a month. It is a small town or city nothing there maybe unsafe to live as they told me one time. I wouldn\'t worry about it get your boots on the ground find a cheap place to stay until you can find and apartment, house or whatever.. It is inexpensive there ate at some nice restaurants very inexpensive. Its not a bad place actually kinda nice. People might look at you funny because your not a regular but stay there for a while get around everything will be alright. Hope you speak Bisaya or have a companion that does means everything in the world to have a companion that speaks the language. No worries and I have been there several times. They have a nice resort there inexpensive and a car rental i got for 21 days for 40 dollars a day. Its right by the airport but you have to bargain with them otherwise they want 100$ a day.Hope that helps.