Author Topic: New Travel Agency  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
New Travel Agency
« on: September 08, 2011, 01:25:21 AM »
Hi all,

We found a new Pinoy-owned travel agency for our tickets this year.†

†  Golden Sun Travel
†  20411 West Twelve Mile Rd, Suite 209
†  Southfield, MI† 48076
†  (248) 356-5860
†  Ask for May

We checked everywhere, including our former contacts for travel, and couldn\'t find a single ticket for less than $1700-1800.† Then one of Gloria\'s older pinay friends told us about this agency, owned by a friend.† Although the tickets weren\'t dirt cheap, it was way better than what I could find previously.† And with three of us coming this time, it added up to about $1200-1500 in savings.† That\'s a lot of pocket change!

When we first contacted May, she told us the prices were running the same as what I previously found.† Then she told Gloria that if we waited until after July (the busiest travel scheduling month) she could save us maybe $300-400 per ticket.† Well, she was right!†
Worked for me!†  :)

We leave next Tuesday, September 13 and will be staying until October 28.† The house we started in Novaliches is finished and we\'ll be having the official house blessing soon after we arrive.† I\'ll be providing more info as well as photos once I get my computer reassembled at the house.† So, everyone keep your internet connection ready for lots of pics during our trip!

6 days \'til wheels up!!† Look out, here we come!!†  :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
†  

Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

Offline GR8NPhils

Re: New Travel Agency
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 04:13:54 PM »
Good. Thanks for this. However, I live in Imus Bacoor. Can they assist with tickets for me from say Manila to Guam and to Hong Kong (Disney for the kids)??