Author Topic: Costs of architect and contractor  (Read 4327 times)

Offline Metz

• Sr Member
Re: Costs of architect and contractor
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 08:40:45 PM »
I just hired a crew here.† Going rate is 400 day for carpenter, 600 day for supervisor† and 600 for electrician.† We are at day 3 and have footings dug, most concrete forms built, and could pour Friday except for some reason the ready mix guy wants to see the site before he sends a truck.† I\'m going with ready mix cause I want to do the pour in 2 shots, not endless mixing resulting possible substandard concrete beams.†

We should have forms removed by next Friday, and roughed out with metal stud walls with cement board.† Bought a concrete stucco sprayer, not screwing with hand throw stucco like last time.† We can do it in one shot in one day.†

The crew will go down to 2 guys after next week and I get the shop set up before holy week.

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 11:09:39 PM »
I just hired a crew here.† Going rate is 400 day for carpenter, 600 day for supervisor† and 600 for electrician.† We are at day 3 and have footings dug, most concrete forms built, and could pour Friday except for some reason the ready mix guy wants to see the site before he sends a truck.† I\'m going with ready mix cause I want to do the pour in 2 shots, not endless mixing resulting possible substandard concrete beams.†

We should have forms removed by next Friday, and roughed out with metal stud walls with cement board.† Bought a concrete stucco sprayer, not screwing with hand throw stucco like last time.† We can do it in one shot in one day.†

The crew will go down to 2 guys after next week and I get the shop set up before holy week.

Awesome!† Any chance of discreet photos being shared with everyone?†
Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

Offline Metz

• Sr Member
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 06:48:32 AM »
They are up on my blog at metz-industries.com†