Author Topic: Hellow Girls & Boys!  (Read 1620 times)

Hellow Girls & Boys!
« on: March 20, 2008, 05:41:43 PM »
I will just used thumb down for my icon. Why? Maybe I don\'t have much to share with the Filipinos, but interested to read about Philippines. I guess my future Darling for llife is Pinoy  :D. I\'m Ling, 30 years old, born n raised in  Belgium, my Father is Chinese and my Mother is Belgian. So...Uzicom/Keith, my CHinese language is not really well  :-\\ . But I do understand, just the communication not so easy. But I cannot used some Chinese words here, as I\'ve seen already comments in Marie\'s that they don\'t used other languages here. Sorry people for using flemish in a few of my responses to Marie.

Was just checking Marie\'s thread, Keith is curious if its all true. Yes Keith, Marie is telling the truth esp. with her Boss  ;D. SHe looks down some Pinoys & some Asians it\'s good Marietje is around for them :).

Good luck to all of you with this very helpful forum.

Re: Hellow Girls & Boys!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 11:30:03 PM »
So.....u find time to introduced urself. Thx for taking ur time Lintje  :). Don\'t work tooooooo much. For health still the wealth  ;). We\'ll not talk about my Boss, she\'s strange sometimes, but there\'s a lot of positive sides of her too :). I\'m home whole week a bit sick  :\'(  >:(

Hope u can post something good here  ;D  ;D. I think it\'s not much for u. Take some time to read, for sure u can learn a lot about Pinoys & ur opinion is always welcome  ;).

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
Re: Hellow Girls & Boys!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 11:39:03 PM »
Welcome aboard...
Don\'t be afraid to post...

RUFUS
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog