Author Topic: Best Exchange Rates  (Read 12091 times)

Offline BudM

• Sr Member
Re: Best Exchange Rates
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2013, 11:01:52 AM »
Budman if your play the lotto here my wife says you cant not collect on it only Philippine citizen may collect I have done no research to say its for sure me to I would love to know the answer.
I did not know that wildbill and thanks for the info.  Lucky for me, picking up the ticket and monitoring the lottery for her (who is a Philippine citizen) is one of my assigned tasks.  It only costs her 60 pesos a week plus my compensation.  I am sure when she wins, I will be rewarded for performing my task so satisfactorily after she goes and collects her winnings.

As for the best exchange rate, I do not know where it is today.  My bank is showing the same numbers as I listed in the post for yesterday.
Whatever floats your boat.

Offline fred

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2013, 12:48:06 PM »
Went to BPI yesterday and the place was closed.. Guard said "OFFLINE" ..I asked him if other local branch was open he said.. "BPI Luzon,Visayas,Mindanao...OFFLINE"!!

Offline wildbill

• Sr Member
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2013, 05:54:19 PM »
okay Bud my bad as the teens say in the USA :) When you have a RCBC dollar account and ask the mannager he can give you a little more than the going rate as for BDO and other not sure about them.

Offline BudM

• Sr Member
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2013, 08:55:04 PM »
okay Bud my bad as the teens say in the USA :) When you have a RCBC dollar account and ask the mannager he can give you a little more than the going rate as for BDO and other not sure about them.

OK.  No problem here.  To tell you the truth, I am not sure what you are talking about in reference to.  I guess I might have missed something though.  My last post I had mentioned the buy and sell just to keep my post in line with the thread rather than drift off on to the lottery.  But, thanks anyway.
Whatever floats your boat.