Author Topic: Lingayan Gulf  (Read 2854 times)

Offline MotorSarge

Lingayan Gulf
« on: February 18, 2013, 11:37:24 PM »
Anyone have any good info on the Lingayan Gulf area, lets say from the San Fernando all the way down and around to Aliminos.

Thanx friends,

Chris

Offline BingColin

• Sr Member
Re: Lingayan Gulf
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 07:48:22 AM »
Anyone have any good info on the Lingayan Gulf area, lets say from the San Fernando all the way down and around to Aliminos.

Thanx friends,

Chris

I spent many months in Lingayen Pangasinan. It is a nice area with a good long beach, but you have to be careful with swimming, the tides can sweep around the bay and carry you out, several people were drowned while we were there. It should be OK if you stick close to the beach.

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 09:17:13 AM »
We spent some time at a beach house of a friend living near San Fernando.  The surfing is good and they even have an annual surf festival.  Lots of expats come in for that.  Water quality was good when we visited and the beaches were relatively clean.  The people, of course, were typically Filipino, always smiling, always courteous to me and all in our travel party. 
I could live there!   :)
Louisville, KY USA

Offline BudM

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 04:42:36 PM »
We spent some time at a beach house of a friend living near San Fernando.  The surfing is good and they even have an annual surf festival.  Lots of expats come in for that.  Water quality was good when we visited and the beaches were relatively clean.  The people, of course, were typically Filipino, always smiling, always courteous to me and all in our travel party. 
I could live there!   :)

Are you an avid surfer Jack?  I never did it but since I need to find some new things to do, what's your opinion on taking it up or not?
Whatever floats your boat.

Offline MotorSarge

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 08:58:51 AM »
Thank all of you for the replies and info,

Chris

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 08:23:32 AM »
Are you an avid surfer Jack?  I never did it but since I need to find some new things to do, what's your opinion on taking it up or not?

No, but I love the surfing scenery!  Once I relocate I may give it a try.  Lots of young ladies come out to watch the boys shred the waves, allowing me a chance to photograph the pretty young ladies.   ;D :) :)

Louisville, KY USA

Offline MotorSarge

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 09:11:03 AM »
Couple more weeks we'll be in that  area for a visit!

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 07:19:11 AM »
Couple more weeks we'll be in that  area for a visit!

Keep in touch with us after you arrive and let us know how it is!   :)
Louisville, KY USA

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog